[EU] Champions League 04/05 (4 Viewers)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

no juve supporter wants liverpool to win, they just wanted milan to lose and i dont think anybody can put it it in better words than isha
that's treu.
but i dont know when i saw sheva's face i saw the face of the Juve players 2years ago, and because they are italian it feeled bad :down:
i cant help it
ok if this was Milan-Juventus i was so happy you cant inmagine.
but it is like this,

I (juventus) can beat up my lithe sister (milan)
but some1 thats not me my mother ore my father(liverpool,real,barca,....) ,cant touch my sister (milan)
ore els i will break his nek(in soccer way feel sorry for milan)

but OW

FORZA JUVENTUS CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Yeah, cause the match was thrilling :D
I need to download it somewhere and keep it.

Are you celebrating the victiory on some Liverpool's forum as well?
People must go crazy on their forums.

the one forum I joined isn't so great, so I mainly stay here. and yeah, I checked and people are thrilled.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

hehe

Duh,. encouraging moderators to delete this post or me?

saying the fact does not mean delete the source !
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

i do not why those stupid ppl happy for liver just cuz they beat milan while forgetting that Juve was the victim !
Look pal, I know that you don't like Liverpool and thats fine by me, but to call all of us STUPIDS for been happpy coz Liverpool its wrong...

SobatPadi

Apr 21, 2005
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
somebody tell me WHERE THE FOK DID PIPPO INZAGHI GO!?
Filippo Inzaghi will not even have the chance to play this evening as Carlo Ancelotti decided to place 'Super-Pippo' in the stands.
The Milan striker wasn’t expected to start, but the reasons why he won't even get to sit on the bench are unclear as no last minute injury appears to have hit him.

Italian television station Sky Sport 1 is reporting that Ancelotti and Galliani had a strong discussion over Inzaghi’s exclusion.

Shevchenko and Crespo will form the AC Milan starting striking duo, while Tomasson will be ready to come-off the bench.

goal.com

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

WOW! no-one has ever complimented my posts before!! thanks :D
yeah, they were liverpool fans, but they could have been fans of any english club at the time, especially after the final in Roma the year before when I think two pool supporters were killed. it is more a horrible reflection on soccer culture of that time than Liverpool
yea i know but i cant help it sorry man.
i have seen like every documentary of that day and i feel really sorry :down:
cant help it

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

If milan had won, it would have been an inferno for the Italian Juventini!!!
Thanks to Liverpool this summer is saved, we will be able to watch TV without having to :yuck:

I understand that for you is different, but at the moment the loss of Italian calcio is the last thing on my mind!
yea because you live in italy.

believe me here all the english fans are laughing in my face starting tomorrow.

ITALIAN TEAMS SU CK!

liverpool beat JUVENTUS AND MILAN!

by the 5th of england

ENGLAND RULE ITALY su ck.

dont be so happy that juventus won the serie a , because you know 1thing SERIE A SUC KS.

you wanne have proof look at this

LIVERPOOL-JUVENTUS 2-1

Liverpool-milan we won with penaltys and milan was leading 3-0 HAHAHHAHAHAH

ITALIAN SOCCER S UCCCCKKKKSSS

and believe me ish , this isent what you want.

here in belgium they hate the italians and when we lose they are all happy :down:

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by SobatPadi ] ++

Filippo Inzaghi will not even have the chance to play this evening as Carlo Ancelotti decided to place 'Super-Pippo' in the stands.
The Milan striker wasn’t expected to start, but the reasons why he won't even get to sit on the bench are unclear as no last minute injury appears to have hit him.

Italian television station Sky Sport 1 is reporting that Ancelotti and Galliani had a strong discussion over Inzaghi’s exclusion.

Shevchenko and Crespo will form the AC Milan starting striking duo, while Tomasson will be ready to come-off the bench.

goal.com
What? On the contrary people were trying to figure out whether Carlo would star either Crespo or PIPPO with Sheva, and hes not even on the bench! I wonder why. Gits

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

yea because you live in italy.

believe me here all the english fans are laughing in my face starting tomorrow.

ITALIAN TEAMS SU CK!

liverpool beat JUVENTUS AND MILAN!

by the 5th of england

ENGLAND RULE ITALY su ck.

dont be so happy that juventus won the serie a , because you know 1thing SERIE A SUC KS.

you wanne have proof look at this

LIVERPOOL-JUVENTUS 2-1

Liverpool-milan we won with penaltys and milan was leading 3-0 HAHAHHAHAHAH

ITALIAN SOCCER S UCCCCKKKKSSS

and believe me ish , this isent what you want.

here in belgium they hate the italians and when we lose they are all happy :down:

they are so stupid. Juve or Milan would have beaten any of the 3 other english teams. Liverpool got to the final by following Italian team old-style defensive soccer. Liverpool just had tons of heart. Dudek's save and Gerrard's right after were the catalyst.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

either you're a proof of cognitive reincarnation or you watch the late night old games on Rai :confused:
shé is italian man

we all have that crazy soccer mind

ask me anything about azzurri and Juventus scores !
i will know it ;)

ps but i cant proof it really good because we all have internet and we can all search for it :p

but still the belgium guys in here , alwasy say that i am crazy of soccer and its not normall that i know all these things about juventus and italia, but i think every single italian knows everything about teh azzurri and Juventus ore milan,inter,....

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

I (juventus) can beat up my lithe sister (milan)
but some1 thats not me my mother ore my father(liverpool,real,barca,....) ,cant touch my sister (milan)
ore els i will break his nek(in soccer way feel sorry for milan)
Ah, Gino, Gino... In Italy it's very different..

Check these out:

http://www.newsland.it/nr/browse/it.sport.calcio.inter/index.html
http://www.juventus1897.it/forum/topic.asp?whichpage=169&ARCHIVEVIEW=&TOPIC_ID=47107

:D

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Look pal, I know that you don't like Liverpool and thats fine by me, but to call all of us STUPIDS for been happpy coz Liverpool its wrong...
i did not say i do not like liverpool or love them. cuz i allready i do not support any english team !

i did not call you stupid first of all even if you're not juventini ?

i did say stupid ppl to those who are not a liver fans but like to see italian football going down even if it was milan our strong opponent in calcio.

some ppl really does not like Liverpool and they are not supporting at all but they are cheering cuz Liver beat milan why ?

cuz they still think that 2005 final is a revenge for juve no matter was Live or other team !

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well Gino, I understand what you are saying, but one thing is saying that you didn't want that Liverpool win it coz you didn't want to get critisece and another thing is saying that you didn't want Liverpool to win coz you think that all of them are "Red animals"

See the diference?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Well people are definitely going crazy at Milan's forum too Vit :D They are all contemplating suicide

I'm not surprised :D
To tell the truth, they were really so close to win and they let it go.
Remember last season and matches with Deportivo?

Dudek and Gerrard are my heros tonight :cool:

Night everyone!

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

they are so stupid. Juve or Milan would have beaten any of the 3 other english teams. Liverpool got to the final by following Italian team old-style defensive soccer. Liverpool just had tons of heart. Dudek's save and Gerrard's right after were the catalyst.
yea man dudek last save's from sheva(117min) was great :eek:
that was milans champions leageu but they blew it.

i am really happy for you and i mean that but just to what i just telled from the guys who are supporterring english side's and that thing from 20years ago , thats why i feel sorry.

but at the end i dident watched the game with much passion.
dont get me wrong it was 1of the best finals ever!
Italia-West germany 3-1 still the best :touched:
but No Juventus !
No Champions leageu for me .

Forza Juventus :touched:

You must be really happy because if this was juventus winning like liverpool 3-0behint and still winning the cup dammnn man i would talk about this for ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)