[EU] Champions League 04/05 (2 Viewers)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
well, I hope that Milan have used up all of their luck and energy for this season! Martin-do you still believe that if Milan win the CL they will have deserved it?? not nearly as much as Liverpool! Liverpool-sure they got lucky on that goal against chelsea, but they fought so damn hard, and they certainly were way overdue for some luck against the blues! the DP "offsides" goal was a mistake, but as with Chelsea, Juve had plenty of time to make up for it. Liverpool played both matches very well, and does Juve really deserve to be in the final after the liverpool game at Delle Alpi?? and for the goal against chelsea, basically it boils down to this: penalty and a red card for Cech, or play on. and can you imagine the pressure on the ref to award the goal, despite how unclear it was? personally though I think the red card + penalty would have been fairest. but if you were a chelski fan, what would you have prefered, had you had the choice? 10 men for 86 minuts, and a penalty kick against you, or taking your chances with 11 man down a goal with 86 minutes to play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
It's not really robbery. Milan still scored 3 goals. They scored the goals Juventus/Chelsea couldn't in a similar situation. That's what seperates finalists from 4th place. They got lucky, but rules are rules and Milan have rightfully qualified.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
PSV - MILAN match showed how is football is not a fair game , PSV deserved to go to the final , they dominated all the game , and scored three goals but you cant believe the luck of milan , even sheva after the match said that this was the worst match for milan this season and that LADY LUCK WAS ON OUR SIDE

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Well, AC CERTAINLY didnt deserve to go through. PSV are my new favourite team in europe apart from Juventus, it was beautiful how they fought back with such spirit.
I dont know why we dont have that fighting spirit in juve players , imagine if juve instead of psv , milan could have won easily , cause there is no fighting spirit like in psv players , imo psv players are HEROES

Forza AC Milan

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i am FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

FVCKING IDIOTS lost 3-1 but still qualified!!!!!!!!!

i hate you milan.....i HATE YOU!!!!!!!!

but psv fvcked them,milan must be very tired now but still fvcking morrons to the final....

i wish them to lose the damn thing on the last penalty!!!!!!!! :fero:

anyway....if we manage to press milan like psv did,we can manage to beat them too....
too many bad words for wonderful lady :p:D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Juve can do it!!!!We need the win and I believe that we should win.
A HOPE DIES LATEST!
What do you think about the possible draw???
Well, than the last games of both teams will be decisive. Milan look kind of tired and really bad. Their last games were all very bad. Won 2-0 against PSV without even existing in the 2nd half, 2-1 against Fiorentina with 2 shot on goals and now this ROBBERY (very well said Jeeks) against PSV.

On the contrary, Capello has a fresh Mutu for the last games. I would say, after a draw we have the better cards!

Aug 1, 2003
PSV did such a wonderful job and TBH I thought Milan was rather lucky. In fact, I think Milan has been extremely lucky throughout this season.. Unfortunately luck plays a part in football and having said that I dont want some to regard that Im stripping Milan of their honour in being in the final.. Milan has played average this season the only time they really showed their strength was against Manchester, even the 1st leg I thought PSV was the better team yet Milan somehow managed to pull of that two goal lead, rather unfair but hey thats football

Congratulations to both teams and I look forward to what should be a splendid CL final.

I hope Juventus learned something from PSV's spirit tonight :groan:

Dont worry. Our season will come. Whats important is sticking by Juventus through the hard moments :star:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
well, I have seen nothing from Milan today. They were at least 2 classes below PSV today. It won't be easy, but the hate and anger against Milan will push our lads forward!
i don't think our players feel the hate we do for milan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)