[EU] And Those Who Advance to the Knockouts Are... (3 Viewers)

Dec 27, 2003
1. Juventus
2. Bayern Munich
3. Bordeaux
4. Maccabi Haifa

Group B

1. Man United
2. Wolfsburg
3. CSKA
4. Besiktas

Group C

1. Milan
2. Real Madrid
3. Marseille
4. FC Zurich

Group D

1. Chelsea
2. Porto
3. Atletico Madrid
4. APOEL

Group E

1. Liverpool
2. Fiorentina
3. Lyon
4. Debreceni

Group F

1. Barcelona
2. Inter
3. Dynamo Kiev
4. Rubin Kazan

Group G

1. Sevilla
2. Stuttgart
3. Rangers
4. Unirea Urziceni

Group H

1. Arsenal
2. Standard
3. Olympiacos
4. AZ Alkmaar

Pool-Gobbi in the second round

Gobbi-Arse in the QF

Real-Gobbi semi

GOBBI-BARCA final dunno why don't ax me it just is so or will be well it's what I feel anyway and Im free to feel whatever I want ok my name means free get it what can you possibly do about it nothing that's what there's nothing whatsoever you can do to change that fact I am free and Free is my name the greatest name ever can you think of a more noble name didn't think so oh sure you can censor me shut me up beat me up throw me in the re-ed camp conveniently make me disappear just like that woosh this is China after all right anything goes it's not like being Free gives me any rights interesting btw that the words right and privilege are the same in Chinese quite telling but the point is you can't take away what I feel and there lies my freedom it's part of me it's there and will remain there long after Im gone so deal with it I feel the gobbi will reach the final or I nearly hope so at least who knows no one knows really do they do you do we I do yeah you heard it oh I know it's shameful for me to say that to hope that the gobbi reach a final coz Im a milanist through and through etc been there stole the shirt threw the balloon etc mind you I said nearly not fully but still yeah I guess I wouldn't mind seeing that happen etc and that's the end of it go on meet me in via Artom bring u calabrisi with you and call me a Judas to my face go on I dare you come on show me some stones bwah anyway no idea who'd win it obviously the spanks would be favourites on paper yeah any day I mean would you look at their squad impressive eh somehow I doubt the gobbo spirit will suffice will it but then again maybe I don't I mean really it's a final innit and it's football man where nothing is ever written and that's what's brilliant about this game and I want Milan to remain the last team to win this thing twice in a row from now until forever twenty years and counting baby but anything can happen yes ANYTHING but I for one can fathom that out yeah the gobbi winning it all imagine that

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Group A

1. Juventus
2. Bordeaux
3. Bayern
4. Maccabi Haifa

Group B

1. Wolfsburg
2. Man Utd
3. CSKA
4. Besiktas

Group C

1. Real Madrid
2. Milan
3. Marseille
4. FC Zurich

Group D

1. Chelsea
2. Atletico de Madrid
3. Porto
4. APOEL

Group E

1. Lyon
2. Liverpool
3. Fiorentina
4. Debreceni

Group F

1. Inter
2. Barcelona
3. Dynamo Kiev
4. Rubin Kazan

Group G

1. Sevilla
2. Stuttgart
3. Rangers
4. Unirea Urziceni

Group H

1. Arsenal
2. Olympiacos
3. AZ Alkmaar
4. Standard de Liege

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
1. Juve
2. Bordeaux
3. Bayern
4. Maccabi Haifa

That's what'll probably happen. Other groups, not so interested, besides it would be hilarious if Ibrahimovic scored a winner against Inter.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
1. Juve
2. Bordeaux
3. Bayern
4. Maccabi Haifa

That's what'll probably happen. Other groups, not so interested, besides it would be hilarious if Ibrahimovic scored a winner against Inter.
This is my prediction as well
as for Ibra scoring a winner against Inter it would be so sweet if this goal also helps eliminate Inter from the CL

May 22, 2007
A. Juventus - Bayern - Bordeaux - Maccabi Haifa
B. Man Utd - Wolfsburg - CSKA Moscow - Besiktas
C. Real Madrid - Milan - Marseille - Zurich
D. Chelsea - Atletico - Porto - APOEL
E. Lyon - Liverpool - Fiorentina - Debrecen
F. Barcelona - Inter - Dynamo Kiev - Rubin Kazan
G. Stuttgart - Sevilla - Rangers - Unirea Urziceni
H. Arsenal - AZ - Standard - Olympiakos

I really want a late Shevchenko goal to knock out one of Barça/Inter.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A. Juventus - Bayern - Bordeaux - Maccabi Haifa
B. Man Utd - Wolfsburg - CSKA Moscow - Besiktas
C. Real Madrid - Milan - Marseille - Zurich
D. Chelsea - Atletico - Porto - APOEL
E. Lyon - Liverpool - Fiorentina - Debrecen
F. Barcelona - Inter - Dynamo Kiev - Rubin Kazan
G. Stuttgart - Sevilla - Rangers - Unirea Urziceni
H. Arsenal - AZ - Standard - Olympiakos

I really want a late Shevchenko goal to knock out one of Barça/Inter.
Lets go further a late Shevchenko goal which qualifies Dynamo and Rubin Kazan through to the next round

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)