Eto'o (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We take a proven Trez with years left in him and replace him with an Eto who is quite good but unproven in Italy, let alone Juve?

That would be an assmaster trade for sure.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I've always maintained the Eto'o is an elite striker capable of changing any game at any time with a good finish but in my books, he's also certainly one of the biggest wankers in the game and it's no wonder Barca fans are booing him after what he said a few weeks ago

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
He had a terrible seaosn. Only showed flashes of brilliance. Though most of Barcelona players choked this season. Anyways I think only Milan, Inter and a few English clubs have a chance of snatching him.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
He had a terrible seaosn. Only showed flashes of brilliance. Though most of Barcelona players choked this season. Anyways I think only Milan, Inter and a few English clubs have a chance of snatching him.
he was injured for quite a bit though and still managed a decent scoring record
in all fairness the whole barca team underperformed

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well Trez is a better finisher and as much as I always say that we need someone more static than Trez I have to admit I underate Trez

On the other hand Eto is so fast and open up defences with his pace could make us look more creative so it`s a tough one but I would like this change

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We take a proven Trez with years left in him and replace him with an Eto who is quite good but unproven in Italy, let alone Juve?

That would be an assmaster trade for sure.
Eto'O is younger (27) and MUCH better then Trez quite obviously in overall as a player. Eto'O is more or less the best striker in the game right now. So no, it wouldnt be an assmaster trade, on the contrary the steal for the ages. Trez is a legend for us, but considering he is so limited besides scoring, and Eto'O being brilliant in every way, he would be a huge upgrade and we would instantly have the best striker in the game.

Seriously close this thread, there are many unrealistic targets made as threads, but this one takes the cake. There is no single 0% chance Eto'O would EVER come, even if he was on the market which he isnt.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has scored 15 league goals despite he has been out injured for months, and was in ANC. Its not a terrible season by any standards, except for his. He has been off form for quite a bit, but still has been clinical when he got back from the long injury. When he got back from injury and Messi was still gone, he had no one to play with and Barca was a mess.

Eto'O can be bad attitude wise (even if he plays with alot of heart). But when he is fit and healthy, he is the best striker in the game. And besides Messi, is the last player Barca would sell ability wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)