Eto'o (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
End this Eto'o crap! im getting annoyed at this thread. We all know he aint coming to Turin. You guys are seriously wasting your time writing in this thread. End this crap rumour so i can sleep properly.
Correct.

The chance of Eto'o coming to Juventus must be smaller than a microsized dot.

If he did make the move to Italy, and I'm sure he has as many doubts about the chances of being on the end of some vicious racist abuse playing in Serie A as he has suffered in La Liga, it would surely be Milan.

I see his destination as the EPL if he leaves Catalonia. Having said that I think he would like to stay with Barça.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We dont have realistic chances to buy him, but i dont see our supposed interest as a bad thing, actually i am happy for it!
Eto'o is likely to go in a strong team, probably one of our direct opponents in Europe, or even in Italy.
It is in our best interest to bid for him and make the club who will finally grab him to overpay for his contract, that would cripple their ability to further improve/upgrade their team with top class players:spliff:

I hope that he wont end up in Milan or Inter.
Maybe Barca would try and swap him with Drogba, this swap will cancel the effects of their transfer and keep the balance unchanged...

Milan made us pay 25-30 (cash plus better players than they offered) mil for Amauri, lets make them pay 35-40 for Eto'o/Drogba:heart:

PS ( just between us juventini, there is absolutely no chance in heaven to grab him )

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Eto'o won't join an Italian club. In fact he said it himself last year. Doubt he would want to go from one place where he is experiencing racism, to another where your own fans abuse you racially. And we know that Eto'o is one of those active players against racism.

It's England for him

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Eto'o won't join an Italian club. In fact he said it himself last year. Doubt he would want to go from one place where he is experiencing racism, to another where your own fans abuse you racially. And we know that Eto'o is one of those active players against racism.

It's England for him
Well he's a moron then. Doesn't he remember the Chelsea fools at the bridge shouting racist taunts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)