Eto'o to Barcelona - official (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Eto'o in Barcelona and due to be presented this evening

Samuel Eto'o has arrived in Barcelona and after undergoing a medical, he will be presented as the club's latest signing this evening.

Amidst scenes of great excitement, Eto'o was greeted by fans at Barcelona's El Prat airport at 16.00 this afternoon, before being whisked off to the club's medical center for a quick checkup.

The club plan to officially unveil Eto'o at 19.00 at the Nou Camp.

Final agreement

The signing has been reached following final negotiations between FC Barcelona and Mallorca after Madrid this morning communicated that they would not be exercising their option on the player.

www.fcbarcelona.com

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    Does that mean Saviola is available?

If so, bring him here please.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    You wanna pay for that? :p

Who needs him.......we've got Miccoli!! :strong:
    Yeah, but Saviola can play as a playmaker.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

No. Saviola is not available.

Awwwwwwwwwww. But they have Larsson, Rnaldinho and Etoo, cant they give us Saviola? They dont need him, I'd give them Alex :frown:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Yeah, but Saviola can play as a playmaker.
    He can't really play as a playmaker, he would just compete with Del Piero and Miccoli for that one support striker spot. If anything we should have gotten Deco instead, as Barca has Xavi already.
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Their D is still suspicious tho.
    Yes, our D is still suspicious, even though Belletti was a very good signing. I'm not sure how good this Oleguer guy is as I've never seen him, but the defence is so short. Both of Marques and Puyol are really short, especially considering they are central defenders.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

He can't really play as a playmaker, he would just compete with Del Piero and Miccoli for that one support striker spot. If anything we should have gotten Deco instead, as Barca has Xavi already.

Yes, our D is still suspicious, even though Belletti was a very good signing. I'm not sure how good this Oleguer guy is as I've never seen him, but the defence is so short. Both of Marques and Puyol are really short, especially considering they are central defenders.

TBH, I'm not a big fan of Deco, and I personaly think Saviolas is better than both DP and Mico, and that he can play playmaker.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Eto'o would be a great addition to Barca...Now, Luis Garcia would be available .. and I think Rafa Bentiez would make a move for him

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    torkel you a Barca guy?
    Yes, my grandparents living in Spain influenced me a long time ago. Sadly I can't watch the games (except the odd CL match) so I try to follow the team online the best that I can, but it's pretty hard.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Yes, my grandparents living in Spain influenced me a long time ago. Sadly I can't watch the games (except the odd CL match) so I try to follow the team online the best that I can, but it's pretty hard.

ic. they started showing Liga here the second part of last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)