Esteban Cambiasso (1 Viewer)

allrounder

Jan 3, 2003
02/04/2004. Out-of-favour Real Madrid midfielder Esteban Cambiasso has been linked with a move to Juventus in the Italian press.

The Argentine would replace Edgar Davids who will depart the Bianconeri in the summer.

Milan are also said to be keen on the former River Plate player who holds an Italian passport.
-----------------------------------------

yes i know it`s from soccerage, but moggi said once that we will buy a players whose contract also ends in june, so......

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
Brighi????Maresca??? come on even blasi!!!

Cambiasso is also spainish, so any anti spainish (not me), fans will have another point y he wont be any good.Could be another farinos.

Jul 28, 2002
oh yeah, forgot...d'oh!!!

But he is part spainish!!

Still a crap replacement for Davids

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
when Makelele left Real they said Cambiasso is going to take over and
show that he is more than qualified to take over Makeleles position...
After some games U could see that he wans't even close performing as
Makelele and now they write he could replace Davids...

I don't think so... even Beckham does better in that position than
Cambiasso...

Jul 28, 2002
ive seen him play with real as english tv now has real as there number 1 foreign team, constantly showing them and mentioning them.....:groan:

Anywway, cambiasso is a mediocre player at best. Normally he reminds me of Ray Parlour jus without the hair

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
At best Cambiasso is an average player. I'd prefer Blasi or Brighi or maybe even Jankulovski, though he won't play the same position that Davids used to.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
for the love of god Moggi, please dont do this. maresca, appiah, blasi, brighi all better him in my opinion. we have been rumoured to tiago also who think would be a better option also.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Cambiasso seems overrated. Simply because he's playing at Madrid.

Doubt he could serve Juve's Edgar replacement cause.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Cambiasso????!!!! what the freakin hell!!!! we should get Renato or Diego or even Anderson Polga, and he is NOTHING compare to Davids cause there will be any other Davids...not in next 15 or 20 years

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I actually like Cambiasso, and even tough he hasn't been all that with Madrid this season I would like to have him.

Jul 28, 2002
Cambiasso eyes Italian switch Thursday 5 February, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esteban Cambiasso has said that he would consider leaving Real Madrid for Italy in the summer.

The Argentine has less than six months left on his contract with the Spaniards and Juventus have been linked with his services.

"My contract is set to expire and I’ve heard nothing from the club with regard to a possible extension," said the 23-year-old.

"I wouldn’t mind moving to Italy but for now I’m just concentrating on winning the Liga, the Coppa del Re and the Champions’ League."

The central midfielder has fallen away from the Real first team since the club replaced boss Vicente Del Bosque with Carlos Queiroz.

Juventus are searching for a new combative midfielder after they lost Edgar Davids to Barcelona.

They allowed the Dutchman to leave in January as his contract with the Turin side was set to expire at the end of this season.

Meanwhile, reports suggest that Davids will soon be back in Italy. Inter are keen to sign him once his loan spell at the Nou Camp ends.

--------------------------------------------------------

Well he wants to come to italy, marvelous!!! Ah well if we get him on a free, at least we can sell him for some money or part exchange him!! :greedy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)