Erling Braut Håland - Striker - Red Bull Salzburg (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
assuming he arrives, who do we sell next summer? we won't need 4 strikers and won't start the season with dygualdo + this guy. my bet is on dybala :fab2:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
assuming he arrives, who do we sell next summer? we won't need 4 strikers and won't start the season with dygualdo + this guy. my bet is on dybala :fab2:
Nah, he is more like Higuain replacement. He'll play as a striker CR7 as a roaming forward and Dybala behind them.

I hope we get him. He'll be great in the short and long term.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
just checked. Tevez, Quags, Dybala, and Higuaín have all done it since. Dybala the most. And that’s just Serie A.

ronaldo did it in CL against Atletico, of course
I remember a Vital hat trick also though think 2 of them were pens.

Maybe in the CL no?

Yeah just checked it was against Copenhagen and secured our qualification

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't think Dybała is considered a striker. He can play there but so he can play CAM. Therefore, I don't think Haland would compete with him directly. He'd get minutes when Ronaldo and Higuain need rest or if he continues his form he would just bench Pipa. Also, assuming Costa keeps injure himself and Berna continues his poor performance, he'd find lots of space upfront.

What is really interesting is that we would have basically exchange Kean for Haland. Both 19yo strikers with Raiola as their agent. Apparently we sold Kean because Raiola wanted more minutes for him. Having said that, would he now sell us Haland if he thought he won't get minutes here? Or maybe it was Juve who decided to cash on Kean because we thought his disciplinary issues will be an obstacle to his development as he's been showing with Nazionale and now Everton? If that was the case then Moise wanting more minutes could've just been a useful excuse to get rid of him for decent amount. Now the Haland rumors show we still want our young super talent upfront.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Contacts between Juventus and Mino Raiola to bring Erling Håland to Juventus. Five-year deal ready for €3.5m plus net bonuses per year. United and Dortmund also interested in the player.(Nico Shira)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't think Dybała is considered a striker. He can play there but so he can play CAM. Therefore, I don't think Haland would compete with him directly. He'd get minutes when Ronaldo and Higuain need rest or if he continues his form he would just bench Pipa. Also, assuming Costa keeps injure himself and Berna continues his poor performance, he'd find lots of space upfront.

What is really interesting is that we would have basically exchange Kean for Haland. Both 19yo strikers with Raiola as their agent. Apparently we sold Kean because Raiola wanted more minutes for him. Having said that, would he now sell us Haland if he thought he won't get minutes here? Or maybe it was Juve who decided to cash on Kean because we thought his disciplinary issues will be an obstacle to his development as he's been showing with Nazionale and now Everton? If that was the case then Moise wanting more minutes could've just been a useful excuse to get rid of him for decent amount. Now the Haland rumors show we still want our young super talent upfront.
I think you have to also work in the factor that in the summer we didnt expect or really know about the future of our forwards especially mandzukic and higuain, as well as the fact that we are now playing with effectively 2 forwards rather than one which was initially expected under sarri

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's why i'm not interested, no matter how good he is at what he does. I'm over poachers who can't create for themselves, especially knowing the state of our midfield and how desperate we are for some creativity in the final third.

Also to trigger Osman.
You are over strikers who score alot of goals? What an odd statement. Every attacker dont need to be Messi types, its more then good enough to make runs, get the ball and finish efficiently. We becoming spoilt as footie fans expecting every player to do everything.

It's not like he is an Inzaghi, he is fast, strong, decent technique/dribbling and moves/ runs with power and intelligence. Exploits channels with ease.

I would love to have Mbappe instead, but nr 9s arent extint in football yet.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If only there was someone in midfield out there who is available and has that promising potential of haaland.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The key thing also has cheap release clause. Doubtful to find 19 year old CMs who had the huge impact Håland has had. But if there was one he would be priced out without release clause.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Seriously though, Haaland's clause may be 30 now, it'll be 60 in the summer. Ageing front line there couldn't be a better time to sign him up. Yes we have issues in midfield, but we already have a underlying issue with the lack of options upfront given our change in formation. If Paratici gets this one over the line as well, it'll be a superb piece of business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)