Erik Lamela - Right Winger/SS - Tottenham (28 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Good luck Bro.

I just want all the Lamela haters to stop the fucking nonsense, and suggest viable alternatives. Players who are actually better than Lamela and would come for a reasonable fee.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He is still a much better option than Cerci, Diamanti, Bonaventura, Biabiany, and all the other over-rated Serie A hacks.

He is also a better player than both Menez and Nani.

Di Maria and Cuadrado (the only two players who are currently better than him) are unrealistic options.

Griezzman, Draxler, Reus, etc... Forget about it.
Hugely debatable.

Agree with the rest of your post.

May 22, 2013
Still want!

I think he could be the next big thing, and he would fit our team well. Conte, Tevez and the rest of the group will learn him how to work for it and behave the right way. And he should be possible for a much more preferable fee than other players of his quality. I would love Griezmann, but he will be extremely expensive i guess, and i don't see it being a question of one of them, more like individual cases that might, or might not happen...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He definitely has the talent and has shown at Roma that he can be productive.

Griezman is definitely a risk, while he too is quite talented and had a very good season last year, La Liga is suitable for those kind of attacking players, so you never know if he'll make it elsewhere.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fucking lame. If you really think Cerci is a better option, you are either plain delusional or need your head examined.

If you are doing this to get under my skin and piss me off, grow the fuck up, and move on, cuz it ain't working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)