Erik Lamela - Right Winger/SS - Tottenham (49 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #186
    Disgusting. Another thread where you bring nothing but jerkoff material for Cam.

:rolleyes:

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    :rofl: :rofl: Ingenious idea. I've heard and seen a lot of things, but you sir are ridiculous.
    I lurk from time to time on this forum, rarely post, but I noticed you for one particular reason; you must be the dumbest son of a bitch around, I mean I've seen plenty of dumb bitches, some really nasty ones, but you are truly something.
    :rofl: who the hell is this guy?

Yo' ass used to be beautiful

and then you got a black boyfriend.

Homero Vidal

Jan 3, 2014
    So, our Lamela dream lasted 24 hours, I always knew it was too good to be true :c

Back to the reality... let's talk about how fast runs Biabiany or how cheap is the transfer of Menez going to be :/
    Nobody wants Vela neither :c

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Just cause a coach says he wants to keep him means nothing.
    Interim caoch mind you. Sherwood won't even be there come next year, so he can suck it.

If we don't get Lamela, then no need to panic and acquire a shitstains like Biabiany, Cerci, or that greasy monkey Diamanti. Wasting money we don't have on average players we don't need isn't the way to go.

Lamela is young, talented, and full of potential. The aforementioned trio would just be depth options, and pricey unnecessary ones at that.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Interim caoch mind you. Sherwood won't even be there come next year, so he can suck it.

If we don't get Lamela, then no need to panic and acquire a shitstains like Biabiany, Cerci, or that greasy monkey Diamanti. Wasting money we don't have on average players we don't need isn't the way to go.

Lamela is young, talented, and full of potential. The aforementioned trio would just be depth options, and pricey unnecessary ones at that.
    :lol:

Although I like those players mentioned above, I have to agree with you. They are not needed right now and would be bizarre January signings to be honest.

Jul 1, 2010

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)