Erik Lamela - Right Winger/SS - Tottenham (45 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Tim Sherwood insists Erik Lamela will not be leaving Tottenham on loan during the January transfer window.

The 21-year-old, who arrived at White Hart Lane in a £30 million deal from Roma in August, has struggled to secure a regular first-team place this season and has started just three games in the Premier League.

Inter have been linked with a temporary deal for the Argentina international, while Goal exclusively revealed on Thursday that Tottenham were adamant the winger would not be permitted to leave the club this month.

"He won't be leaving on loan in this transfer window. He has a big future here, absolutely," Sherwood said.

"We know what a talented player Erik is. We also understand that players need time to settle.

"He needs time to acclimatise to this country. He doesn't speak English and he isn't used to the pace of the games, especially over the Christmas period when they come thick and fast.

"He is not 100 per cent fit either. He's still feeling fatigued in one of his thighs so we were very cautious with him.

"We are going to take it nice and steady with him. I really want to put him on the stage when he's ready to perform, rather than let people judge him when he's half-cocked."

Jul 20, 2012
Me too bro! Your excitement for Lamela is the only Juve related news that makes me smile in these dark times.
Glad to hear!

- - - Updated - - -

Tim Sherwood insists Erik Lamela will not be leaving Tottenham on loan during the January transfer window.

The 21-year-old, who arrived at White Hart Lane in a £30 million deal from Roma in August, has struggled to secure a regular first-team place this season and has started just three games in the Premier League.

Inter have been linked with a temporary deal for the Argentina international, while Goal exclusively revealed on Thursday that Tottenham were adamant the winger would not be permitted to leave the club this month.

"He won't be leaving on loan in this transfer window. He has a big future here, absolutely," Sherwood said.

"We know what a talented player Erik is. We also understand that players need time to settle.

"He needs time to acclimatise to this country. He doesn't speak English and he isn't used to the pace of the games, especially over the Christmas period when they come thick and fast.

"He is not 100 per cent fit either. He's still feeling fatigued in one of his thighs so we were very cautious with him.

"We are going to take it nice and steady with him. I really want to put him on the stage when he's ready to perform, rather than let people judge him when he's half-$#@!ed."
That's old and Lamela seems to be fed up and even his father said he wants to return to Italy. Also Sherwood isn't Baldini nor Levy so fucki him.

Jul 20, 2012
Aren't we 8 points ahead of Roma and our path to win Serie A for the third time in a row?

We're going to have success in the CL eventually, just be patient.
It's all the Pogba-PSG speculation that has him under the weather.

- - - Updated - - -

:touched:

I like your optimism.Lets just sell to Marchisio to United to increase that optimism even more. :agree:
Honestly I think I would.

- - - Updated - - -

I love Marchisio but if he isn't going to get the opportunity to play its better for his career to be happy and play consistently.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Honestly I think I would.

- - - Updated - - -

I love Marchisio but if he isn't going to get the opportunity to play its better for his career to be happy and play consistently.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ok,ok we got it.

Alex is crazy4lamela

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Aren't we 8 points ahead of Roma and our path to win Serie A for the third time in a row?

We're going to have success in the CL eventually, just be patient.
T'a raison....but eventually can be in another 16 year-long wait. And Pogba...damn yo. Either ways, hopefully Lamela happens for Alex's sake, I don't him to experience an Aguero.

Jul 20, 2012
Is he playing there? He might choose to come now to play in World Cup.
Has barely played.

The Cusp previously posted something similar but

15.30 GMT Italian champions Juventus have been heavily linked with a bid to sign Tottenham's Erik Lamela in recent days, amid reports that they are willing to offer striker Mirko Vucinic as part of a potential deal. However, it seems Tim Sherwood is determined to try to integrate the 21-year-old into his Spurs lineup, insisting that the Argentine is going nowhere. Story here.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He's barely played there.He's made like less than a dozen appearances and very few starts(something like 3-4) and most of it was in the EL.

Townsend and Lennon are preferred over him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)