Eric Abidal (2 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
- abidal + $$ = trezeguet :agree:

- a straight swap is :disagree:
Under Ranieri right he is 4th choice striker, and there are other coaches who woudn't start Trez. Abidal under whoever you name would be a definite starter in our squad. Since Trez looks like leaving anyway, a swap for Abidal wouldn't be so bad, and their market values aren't so different, as for me - i would even pay more for good fullback than for great striker. but i don't think Barca is interested in this deal anyway, unless Eto'O is leaving for Kuruvchi :lol:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Abidal is a good LB (as CB he sucks) but our team need transfers in other position right now. We have 3 LB now (Moli, De Ce, Criscito) we don't need him. Abidal is nothing specia. He is a just good LB who can defend well...

The funny point is that this time the only position we don't need trasfers for is strickers. With Treze, Amauri Del and Iq we are full. If we sell treza, then we should get someone else like Cassano. So we have a lot of problems in this team and we are looking for the only position we are ok. Nice...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wonder if they have not seen amauri play all season while trez is barking shit to the media. Amauri has been one of the hardest workers all season long, people talking shit and calling him a donkey pisses me off. He has contributed more than all of our strikers this season.

Jul 15, 2006
Nice avatar. Apparently you also talk out of your ass. Amauri has been key for us this season, and suffice to say, without him we would have lost a few more points.
Thanks, I like it too. Well, actually I think Amauri's transfer has been one of the most successful under this management, we sold Nocerino for €8m whilst Amauri is pretty important this year. Our management made a good judgement when choosing to get another striker because David was injured for the majority of the season, and Amauri did well with Alex in the start of the season. How could you even forget the games against Real Madrid? I don't know how you came to this conclusion... meh.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Haha. I wasn't talking to you, but commenting on Meath's amazing remark that Amuari is a donkey. I like ur avatar too, and u don't talk out of ur ass.

I was telling Meath that the avatar suits him, as apparently he seems to talk oit of his A-Hole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)