EPL Bullshit (8 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The Prem wont be as good next year. I doubt their will be two English teams in the CL final.
Not getting two teams to the final again will not necessarily mean the EPL is weaker.

As well as needing a couple of very good sides, it needs a significant amount of luck to keep getting to CL Finals.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why not?

Man Utd will be at least as strong as before.

Chelsea will be something of an unknown quantity until it is seen what Scolari will do.

Aug 30, 2006
I just dont think that either off them will be able to get there two years in a row. Man United have lost Quieroz who was a big influence, and Ronaldo is not going to be as good as last year the expectations on him have gone too high. And other teams around europe have strenghend and United havnt (so far). And as for Chelsea i dont see Scorlari doing that well, this is the first Club team he has coached os he will have to get used to the change. And Chelsea arnt doing too good in the transfer market, Deco is well past it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Why not?

Man Utd will be at least as strong as before.

Chelsea will be something of an unknown quantity until it is seen what Scolari will do.
Chesea made the final with whats his face a manager, now they have a solid play caller backing them. They will be fine. Arsenal is going to be older and more mature, while Pool will always be Pool.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Chesea made the final with whats his face a manager, now they have a solid play caller backing them. They will be fine. Arsenal is going to be older and more mature, while Pool will always be Pool.
I meant that Chelsea will be stronger than before, it just isn't clear how much stronger.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I just dont think that either off them will be able to get there two years in a row. Man United have lost Quieroz who was a big influence, and Ronaldo is not going to be as good as last year the expectations on him have gone too high. And other teams around europe have strenghend and United havnt (so far). And as for Chelsea i dont see Scorlari doing that well, this is the first Club team he has coached os he will have to get used to the change. And Chelsea arnt doing too good in the transfer market, Deco is well past it.
the 2 bolded statements alone are empty, being that you state things without any facts to back them up. why wouldn't CRon be as good or even better? he is still young and if anything all he can do is get better, not regress.

in scolari's case he is an accomplished coach and at the end of the day the only difference he needs to worry about is a seemingly infinite budget to acquire players he wants.

as for your statement about other teams strengthening over the off season while MAN U hasn't means nothing since once again you are implying that the they can only get worse now but based on what??

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
the 2 bolded statements alone are empty, being that you state things without any facts to back them up. why wouldn't CRon be as good or even better? he is still young and if anything all he can do is get better, not regress.

in scolari's case he is an accomplished coach and at the end of the day the only difference he needs to worry about is a seemingly infinite budget to acquire players he wants.

as for your statement about other teams strengthening over the off season while MAN U hasn't means nothing since once again you are implying that the they can only get worse now but based on what??
Deary me looks like you've diagnosed yet another case of ass talking good doctor.;)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Ronaldo has a hotter babe now, we'll see if it reflects on his performances. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The Prem wont be as good next year. I doubt their will be two English teams in the CL final.
Now why say that? Are you trying to get jinxed?

Premiership sides have only gotten stronger. Arsenal has signed Nasri, Chelsea signed Deco, Liverpool signed Keane (and other good squad players), and they still have a month. Not to mention the good youngsters they have at their clubs have only gotten better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)