EPL Bullshit (5 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
The ten leagues with the highest revenues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Premier League, England: $700 mln. average

2 Serie A, Italy: $490 mln.

3 Bundesliga, Germany: $389 mln.

4 La Liga, Spain: $275 mln.

5 Primera División de México, Mexico: $ 160 mln.

6 Ligue 1, France: $150 mln.

7 J. League, Japan: $129 mln.

8 Eredivisie, Netherlands: $125 mln.

9 The Championship, England: $125 mln.

10 Campeonato Brasileiro Série A, Brazil: $124 mln.

May 22, 2007
joe cole is overrated, just cause he can do some step overs doesnt make him that brilliant.
Its a little old but that is bollocks.

and you know who really is overrated? theo walcott, he played a handful of games for southampton in the championship division - 1 below the epl, wasnt at all that great in his performances, won him a ludacrusly expensive move to arsenal, hasnt played a minute for them since, and all of a sudden earns a move to the world cup, and is already hailed by sven as the new pele, well to me pele is pele nobody cud match him, like nobody cud match maradona, but walcott has proven nothing, and when i do see him play, he looks so ordinary, not even worthy of a 2nd look.
And now he is looking to be worth the price they payed. Well done.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah nice taste :shifty: .......
I can say the same about your taste and we will never ever reach a common point, that's why it's called taste. I can say that your taste is disgusting because you think that La Liga is better than the Bundesliga and you can say the same about my taste but in the end it is taste and no one can give an adjective to that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Actually, i'm with Jack here.
Spanish teams are much better than the German ones but i enjoy watching Bundesliga much more than La Liga.
I'm one of the rare ones who doesn't follow EPL either, except when the top4 play eachother, but i like to watch even the weaker Bundesliga teams.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Spanish teams are much better than the German ones but i enjoy watching Bundesliga much more than La Liga.
I'm one of the rare ones who doesn't follow EPL either, except when the top4 play eachother, but i like to watch even the weaker Bundesliga teams.
Bundesliga is so much fun mostly because of the style and the competitiveness from top to bottom. There's always a good match on.

Oh and thanks to Fulham (AJ for 12 mill) the transfer market is officially inflated.:D

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Um Seina, Genoa. Though Derby were terrible.
thats not what i meant, sorry i should rephrased it. i was talking about england itself, just a fucking dive. especially those places. i guess it just shows how hungry some players are for money that they will play in this this fucking drab country.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bundesliga is so much fun mostly because of the style and the competitiveness from top to bottom. There's always a good match on.

Oh and thanks to Fulham (AJ for 12 mill) the transfer market is officially inflated.:D
I also see that the fans in the stadium are much more enthusiastic and they cheer more in Germany than in Spain. In Spain they have this annoying horn that they blow every minute. Can't they cheer or are they scared to lose their voice?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I also see that the fans in the stadium are much more enthusiastic and they cheer more in Germany than in Spain. In Spain they have this annoying horn that they blow every minute. Can't they cheer or are they scared to lose their voice?
Spanish fans are pathetic.

When they score they just sort of stand up and put their arms in the air.

You'd never see a celebration like this in Spain.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Spanish fans are pathetic.

When they score they just sort of stand up and put their arms in the air.

You'd never see a celebration like this in Spain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4iAV1QLjQI
Youtube is blocked at work.

Anyway I won't go so much extreme (Dortmund - Bayern), but not in a million years can Spanish fans make an atmosphere as one you would see on a normal Saturday in the Westfalenstadion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)