EPL Bullshit (7 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If Lampard is overrated, then i wonder what Victoria Beckam's husband is?

Anyway the EPL and their players are really overrated,
because they have the impression they are the best,
(not just in football)
and not just as good as the rest
and because England is a very rich country and the clubs + players are much more expensive than their real value...

Apr 12, 2004
Seven said:
What is it with you guys hating English players so much? There is simply no way that Rooney or Lampard are overrated and it's ridiculous to deny the talent of a player like Defoe.

Instead of bashing all those players because "English players are always overrated", you should try to come up with an argument.

In which way exactly is Zlatan better and has he done a better job than let's say Rooney? I don't like Rooney either, but saying that he's just an average player looks like you're in denial.

Okay, the truth is.........Rooney sucked my cock, and he did not do a very good job......frankly, he didn't swallow, and for that I think he is over-rated.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
The problem is Rooney is not very bright, in order to swallow something the size of a tablet, you need to use liquid , that was the main problem

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i do have a dislike for the english players, mainly due to their arrogance, and their work rate ethos, or lack of it. Most of them are vastly overrated, especially the likes of ashley cole, it infuriates me with rage when a ignorant english fan claims hes the best left back in the world, personally i rate sorin and maldini higher, obviously when it comes to best left back, its zambo, hands down.

the likes of defoe is overrated, i mean ok he has pace, but thats about it.
joe cole is overrated, just cause he can do some step overs doesnt make him that brilliant.
lampard is a little overrated, if i personally had to choose 2 central midfielders he certainly wudnt even make my subs bench, i mean all he really do is just smack the back when he gets it, hes not like riquelme who is undoubtedly one of the best distributors of the ball, and the same goes for gerrard, he only ever seems to go for glory, i guess maybe its because im too used to the high standards of the players serie A posses with the likes of kaka.

and you know who really is overrated? theo walcott, he played a handful of games for southampton in the championship division - 1 below the epl, wasnt at all that great in his performances, won him a ludacrusly expensive move to arsenal, hasnt played a minute for them since, and all of a sudden earns a move to the world cup, and is already hailed by sven as the new pele, well to me pele is pele nobody cud match him, like nobody cud match maradona, but walcott has proven nothing, and when i do see him play, he looks so ordinary, not even worthy of a 2nd look.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Rooney is a decent player. He runs his ass off, scores great goals, plays injured and never takes a dive. He may be thick in the head, but the boy has character. English players are starting to improve. There are several good ones out there. Some are even starting to be allowed to play in the EPL. And you thought English Premiere was just a haven for French mercenaries.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hmm, well I don't know how much improvement I'm seeing for the English. Sure, they have some pretty good young defenders in Bale and Micah Richards, but I don't see much in midfield and Theo Walcott hasn't done anything to truly impress me yet. We shall see in the coming years.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

One thing pisses me off, even more than the anti-EPL propaganda on this forum, and that's the serious underrating of the Bundesliga. Just the other day I read someone's post about getting either (I think) Aquillani or Diego. It went along the lines; "Aquillani is good but he'd be hard to get and Diego is great but with his Bundesliga experience...he'd be a risk". What the flying fuck?? What is Bundesliga on par with the Finnish leauge? I swear it's like people here are blinded with Italy, all the other leauges are either crap or average, here's where all the good and competitive shit is. Newsflash people; Serie A is not what it has been and for a number of freaking years.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
German league is very good and getting better. EPL is a top league but that says nothing for English football which is in the shitter. 35% of the EPL players are English, England National team sucks balls since 1966. Greece has won more trophies than England in the last 40 years. German football has been great. They, like Italy, never stay down for long.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
German league is very good and getting better. EPL is a top league but that says nothing for English football which is in the shitter. 35% of the EPL players are English, England National team sucks balls since 1966. Greece has won more trophies than England in the last 40 years. German football has been great. They, like Italy, never stay down for long.
Last season I watched all Juventus matches but I watched Bundesliga games more than I watched Serie A games because the league is really a joy to watch, it beats the Spanish league by a mile and a quarter in terms of good football. And the fans ...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As Popeye would put it, it's "downright embarrasskin'" when you put it in those terms. Viva la English Mercenary League, brought to you by Barclay's -- when those other credit cards won't cover Fernando Torres' transfer fee.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Last season I watched all Juventus matches but I watched Bundesliga games more than I watched Serie A games because the league is really a joy to watch, it beats the Spanish league by a mile and a quarter in terms of good football. And the fans ...
me too i watched Bundesliga games more than serie A but i dont agree that it is better than liga matches

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
the EPL is soo ugly, look at some of teams, sunderland derby etc. imagine just playing against them or even for them. it would make me depressed, such a depressing country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)