Enzo Maresca (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Will i didn't want to lose him this year :down:but it was bound to happen. he had soo much passion for juve last year but what can we do.

But i have one question. Is he co-ownership with fiorntina or we already sold him ?
i know we could buy half of miccoli next year and bring him , but what about maresca ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
i have a question too...
what if juve wants to buy maresca's half contract back but fiorentina doesn't want to sell ?? does this case go to arbitration ??
is there a rule that one of these two teams can take him with highest offer, even the player's contract isn't expired yet ?? like miccoli's case.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
so, it means for enzo, we don't have any problem since his contact will be expired next summer, but not for miccoli.......it is sad !!!

Maya

Sep 2, 2004
I'm a little confused..
Who is Maresca?
Is it the guy on the picture? But he.. well..
is it just me, or does the dude on the picture.. well.. look a little like Del Piero? :confused:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
don't worry.....Moggi will think of something;)

he sold Maresca, Miccoli and Chiellin maybe for certain reason....just wait and see what his plan is...

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maya ] ++
talk about making people confused.. :rolleyes:

well......it's a suprise you don't recognize the player that had been played for us since 1996....:rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
on another note, I hate that Sky Sport logo so much, those colours are ridiculous, maybe even enough to spot me from purchasing a set of Juve kits this year :eek:

It looks like it's been pasted on with Photoshop, the way it looks so flat, as if it's not following the contours of the player's body :yuck:

Maya

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
on another note, I hate that Sky Sport logo so much, those colours are ridiculous, maybe even enough to spot me from purchasing a set of Juve kits this year :eek:

It looks like it's been pasted on with Photoshop, the way it looks so flat, as if it's not following the contours of the player's body :yuck:
In other words, you mean it's not cute at all, don't you? Neither good-looking or comfortable to watch? :D
I hear you, that must be very depressing. I mean, how can they expect you to watch that? :doh:

Sids-Inzaghi :D:D:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Gasbarroni is a better talent, and he will be here next year after serving one more year in Palermo, and Blasi better fits the type of player that Capello was looking for in his midfield.

Enzo is what, 25??

What does it tell you when every rumored deal Juve had in the works Maresca was involved in them, and every single team wanted either Blasi, Brighi, Sculli, or Gasbarroni instead? If it wasn't for Brighi, then Juve would have never had acquired Emerson.

Maresca has gotten an awful lot of love for someone who hasn't done very much, save for that classless act against Torino a couple of years ago.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
don't worry.....Moggi will think of something;)

he sold Maresca, Miccoli and Chiellin maybe for certain reason....just wait and see what his plan is...
oh, NOW you have faith in Moggi! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)