Entourage (2 Viewers)

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    First two episodes of this season are pretty good. The show is going in a new direction with E managing Bow Wow and Vince trying to pull himself out of the sludge that is Mediene.
    :lol: I loved the Roeper review at the beginning of the 1st episode...

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Totally loved this 4th episode, because it shows the 3 previous episodes werent flukes, but that they are actually going back to the basics of focusing on the bussiness side of things again, with Ari, E selling movies for Vince, and Drama being crazy.

Last season was so so because they ignored all of that most of the times. And just went with them partying 24/7, which is fun (Vegas episode :D) but in moderation.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    This is the greatest show ever. Great first episode. It seems like this season is going to be about Vince's career taking off, and his friends trying to do their own thing.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Good episode. The boys are breaking up and moving in different directions, yet all seem to suffer from separation anxiety. Definitely going to make the show more interesting and longer lasting now that they can weave separate story lines for the boys, but they will want to be careful not to get "Lost". If Loyd becomes an agent that will be the money.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    From Season 5:

Ari to Llyod:

...I'll be fucked and I mean fucked in the way you like to be fucked not in the way we like to be fucked :lol2:

Good episode. The boys are breaking up and moving in different directions, yet all seem to suffer from separation anxiety. Definitely going to make the show more interesting and longer lasting now that they can weave separate story lines for the boys, but they will want to be careful not to get "Lost". If Loyd becomes an agent that will be the money.
    Hmm explain.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I was skeptical when I started watching the first few episodes, but I'm some way in to Season 3 and I'm hooked.

It's already been said, but Ari is gold.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Now I need to get used to watching an episode at a time. The first 5 seasons I watched in like 2 weeks. :p

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Expanded story line. Such as more play in Hollywood for the boys. And if you remember Loyd is basically Drama's agent. If Loyd becomes a full agent then he has a possibility of bringing Drama's career to new heights, which would mean more Drama hijinx. Also if Loyd does well and ends up competing with Ari, he will get pissed and compete back leading to more Ari hijinx. Loyd is a funny character in his own right and him progressing can only lead to good things for the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)