Entourage (1 Viewer)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Overview:

Promising actor Vince Chase's entourage consists of his manager and best friend, Eric "E" Murphy; his chef and older, less successful half-brother, Johnny "Drama" Chase, best known for his role in the sci-fi series Viking Quest; and his gofer and driver, Turtle. The other major roles are filled by Ari Gold, Vince's ruthless and colorful agent, and Shauna Roberts, Vince's publicist.

Many of the plot points and storylines are based on executive producer Mark Wahlberg's experiences as a rising star in Hollywood. Wahlberg himself guested on the series pilot, foreshadowing dozens of guest appearances to come. Many cameos involve stars appearing as themselves, often spoofing themselves.

Awesome Show!!, Its on break now, the second half of Season 2 will resume in April, and will directly be followed by season 3.
Who watches this show?? You gotta love it!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Awesome Show!!, Its on break now, the second half of Season 2 will resume in April, and will directly be followed by season 3.
That should be second half of season three will resume in April(I actually think there's only four episodes left), and then season four will start.

Probably the best show on tv currently running, with the two best characters in quite a while.

Ari Gold: James Cameron is directing "Aquaman"?
Surprised Kid: That's great! That's awesome!
Ari Gold: That's "awesome," huh? You didn't think to bring it up in the fucking staff meeting? An e-mail? A yellow fucking sticky-something?
Surprised Kid: I... I didn't know I was supposed to know that kind of stuff.
Ari Gold: Well, what is it you're supposed to know, do you think? What the fuck do we pay you for? To get your agency card laminated so you can go to Shelter and try to fuck Mischa Barton?
Surprised Kid: I didn't... I didn't think...
Ari Gold: Let me tell you something. You don't have to say anything, you know why? Cause you pick up all your stuff, because you're mother-fucking fired!

Sep 1, 2007
With respect Entourage is drivel. When you think shows like Rome and West Wing get the chop and Entourage are continually supported by the studios, it really doesn't make a lot of sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)