Enter At Your Own Risk!! (4 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I know in Italy when you win Lo Scudetto you strip down to your underpants, so think thats why Dolce & Gabbana sponsored our boys just in case we win The biggest prize in world football -The World Cup! to promote there tacky pants. :D

Shocking!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    Dominic said:
    :yuck: that's so gay.

Thanks for this thread...

"enter at your own risk" You know everyone will check it out :D.

True! ;)

Funny thing is, my little sister told me she saw a billboard poster of this on a bus stop only the other day. I didnt believe her, so she told me to find it on the net and Guess what ...........Tadaaaah ITS TRUE! these donuts are posing in gabbana gear. Just thought i'd share it with you guys.

Enjoy Erik! :D

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    Maresca said:
    I saw the first pic in the street in Kaiserslautern as I was going to the stadium in germany.

Why you lying for! You really got a poster of it on your bedroom wall. And now you've just set it up as your pc wallpaper. :eyebrows:

Kaiserslautern Jeeeez! :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Why you lying for! You really got a poster of it on your bedroom wall. And now you've just set it up as your pc wallpaper. :eyebrows:

Kaiserslautern Jeeeez! :D
    damn you got me ;)

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    The first pic is kind of cool. The other two looks kind of amateur like.

By the way Gattuso? :howler: His body looks kind of weird and that hairy gimp face aint really poster material.

OP
    Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    axlrose85 said:
    moggi d'messiah my man,you just lost respect.:p

Nah man! Im just the same as you guys are on this. Just because i started this thread doesnt mean i enjoy looking at it. Thought you guys fancied a giggle.And to say the Words Gay! Gay! GAY! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)