Enough is Enough (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juvemad

Mar 31, 2006
Hello all Juventus fans this is my first time in this forum but i have been reading this forum for a year and i watch all juve matches since i started supporting them in 1994. I no all juve fans r going through a bad time because of the massacre at highbury and i for never been as ashamed of my team as i was on tuesday. I live in enfield which is quite close to highbury so i went to see the player an hour before the match and i looked at their faces they all looked ready to burn arsenal so i dont no wat happened.

So wat was the reason we lost that badly? well firstly i have watched juve this season and only two matches i have seen juve perform to their best ability and that was agianst brugge away in CL and Inter in the san Siro and appart from these two matches im sorry all we have been is effecient but we are never performing to the best we can so it was only a matter of time before a fast team made us look like a pub team because that was what we looked like on tuesday. we had warnings already in Allianz Arena and agianst milan that when we dont keep the ball we will struggle and arsenal are the master at puttin teams under pressure.

So who was to blame for the massacre at highbury? I think the main and only person to blame was cappelo and i said that because i watch english prem every week and everyone in england knows that Arsenal play one way which using their left inside with HENRY and he cuts back ready to either shoot or set up one of their midfielders and also u cant give fabregas time on the ball because he can pick Henry's runs from wide. Before the macth started i knew we were goona lose because i looked at the starting line and the name i saw after buffon was ZEBINA and i though to myself Cappelo has lost it because if he was as good as people are making out Zambrota would have played right back because he is faster than zebina, better defender than zebina and more disciplined. He should put chiellini left back because i saw him against bith milan clubs and he was solid. Tha is where the problems started and i am going to leave it here for now so plaese do u agree with me or not? Does cappelo understimate opponents or is he just not a good manager any more. thank you Forza Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I totally agree. I also knew we loose when DP was injured and Zebina starts... GAH! Zebina VS. henry... WTF Crapello u stupid COW! didn't u watch old Zidane totally own Zebina last CL? Blind old Crapello :D

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Playing Zambrotta at right back would not have solved the problem, because he wouldn't be able to make his runs (our only offensive threat during the game). I agree that Zebina is by far our worst player and the main reason why we conceded, but since we don't have any better right back I don't think Capello is to blame for that.

Welcome to the forums btw :)

OP

juvemad

Mar 31, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    to mr gol

i no wat u r sayin and i think ur poin is credible but if watch the macth agian u will c that Zambrota was always cummin back to his right foot cross and to me it seems that if he played right back it would been easier for to cross and the one man who would benefited is Trezeguet because i dont think Toure and senderos are the strongest att crosses. you might not agree with me but its just a point. Remember roma at the olimpico and regina at delle alpi two crosses from Zambie two goals from trezezguet.

by the way plz give zlatan a chance i will explain in another forum ltr. Forza Juve

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)