England scare Zamb (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Where the hell did the headline "England scares Zamb" come from? He said they've got good players and he'd prefer to avoid them; that hardly means he's running away crying. Truth be told, I don't fear England as much as I fear say, the Czech Republic or Portugal (France and Spain are givens). They have a strong midfield, but IMO their defence (especially minus Terry and Ferdinand) has looked suspect at best, and the fact that Emile Heskey is one of the forwards speaks for itself.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
england sux and doesnt scare me @ all, but totti missing from the azzurri,,tht scares me a lot !
england just scored their third goal :groan:

and with having totti missing the azzuri,we have EVEN LESS chances of fearing england-cause we'll never meet

OP
River

River

Jun 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Where the hell did the headline "England scares Zamb" come from? He said they've got good players and he'd prefer to avoid them; that hardly means he's running away crying. Truth be told, I don't fear England as much as I fear say, the Czech Republic or Portugal (France and Spain are givens). They have a strong midfield, but IMO their defence (especially minus Terry and Ferdinand) has looked suspect at best, and the fact that Emile Heskey is one of the forwards speaks for itself.
    Of course he isnt scared. Dont you know what tabloidism is :D

Englands defence has looked good so far. Terry is back from inujry and King who is a backup player was the best defender we had against the French.

And yes Heskey sucks, but he is 4th choice forward.

OP
    River

River

Jun 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    He set up a goal for Rooney today. Vassell is playing much better than owen though he should start next game.

But soon the defender focus will be on Rooney and Owen will be able to start up again perhaps :)

Rooney youngest player ever to score in the finals too :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)