[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (172 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, I'd be inclined to sell him if I was Man Utd.

Kagawa has had a season to adjust and the money from Rooney can be spent on upgrading other parts of their team.

As good a player as Rooney is, I don't think he has contributed enough in the last couple of years to justify the wages he gets.
Seems he doesn't like being playing in midfield, even though his physical condition suggests he's going to end up playing there anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I exclude PSG because they look like they are semi-imploding as a big ambitious top club with coach, director and players wanting to leave. Plus me thinks he would want to go to a club that has better chance then Man U in CL, not worse, and not in such a provincial league.

So I just see a slight chance for Chelsea really.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Such a missed opportunity to not get Mourinho instead. And lamest reason ever in saying they dont want controversy, when Fergie has publically fought with everyone from whole media, refs, FA, board directors and even fans.

May 22, 2007
Such a missed opportunity to not get Mourinho instead. And lamest reason ever in saying they dont want controversy, when Fergie has publically fought with everyone from whole media, refs, FA, board directors and even fans.
The interviews with various directors seems to indicate there were other reasons outside of controversy. Ferguson's recommendation and thinking about the long term.

I'm going to take a guess that Moyes will initially be working quite closely with Ferguson (maintaining control still but he's a sort of advisor) and as he learns the ropes. Perhaps the club wanted that for a smooth transition as well?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Hard to imagine Man U handling this transition any better. Man U seems to get most decisions right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)