[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4146642 said:
Oh, the brightest mind and the biggest anti-racist in history of tuz is in the building, tell us how many people you've called monkey today
You're sucha chernobyl monkey.

That makes me 1.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Damn, incredible last day at either end of the Championship today.

First Barnsley and Huddersfield play out a 2-2 draw amidst chants of 'Yorskhire, Yorkshire' around the stadium, which relegates Peterborough.

At the top of the table Cardiff scored a late penalty to tie 2-2 at Hull and postpone their promotion. If Watford score in their game (which kicked off 10 mins later) against Leeds they would get second place instead. Watford had the ball in really dangerous areas, then Leeds broke through McCormack, he tried a chip against Watford's third choice keeper, a young lad who is making his debut because of injuries, and the kid takes his eye off the ball and it slips through his fingers and in. 2-1 Leeds and Watford have to settle for third.

Hull City joins Cardiff City in the Premier League. Hopefully Watford win the playoffs.

Fuck Leicester.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Pretty upset right now, what a crazy day. Guess it just wasn't meant to be this year for Forest, the purple patch after Billy D came back was never going to last, the teams not good enough to be that good consistently. Overall we've done well but still a gutting end.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Damn, incredible last day at either end of the Championship today.

First Barnsley and Huddersfield play out a 2-2 draw amidst chants of 'Yorskhire, Yorkshire' around the stadium, which relegates Peterborough.

At the top of the table Cardiff scored a late penalty to tie 2-2 at Hull and postpone their promotion. If Watford score in their game (which kicked off 10 mins later) against Leeds they would get second place instead. Watford had the ball in really dangerous areas, then Leeds broke through McCormack, he tried a chip against Watford's third choice keeper, a young lad who is making his debut because of injuries, and the kid takes his eye off the ball and it slips through his fingers and in. 2-1 Leeds and Watford have to settle for third.

Hull City joins Cardiff City in the Premier League. Hopefully Watford win the playoffs.

Fuck Leicester.
How do Hull look this season? I hate seeing these stupid Rugby League towns in the PL lol

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How do Hull look this season? I hate seeing these stupid Rugby League towns in the PL lol
I haven't watched much Championship this season with Coventry in League 1, but they have been around the top for a long time so probably deserve it. Quite a bit of Egyptian influence there through the owner and several players, which is quite odd for such a shithole. And when I say shithole it is with no exaggeration, it won the worst place to live in UK award.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I haven't watched much Championship this season with Coventry in League 1, but they have been around the top for a long time so probably deserve it. Quite a bit of Egyptian influence there through the owner and several players, which is quite odd for such a shithole. And when I say shithole it is with no exaggeration, it won the worst place to live in UK award.
:rofl: really? Typical ooop north shitehole is it? :D

I remember they used to have that knob end who used to wear a headset as a manager? Phil Brown?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Low employment and generally quite grim, shit weather coming in off the North Sea.

Like anywhere it has some nice people, but you can find similar situations in lots of place up north and around the entire country, including my city.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Low employment and generally quite grim, shit weather coming in off the North Sea.

Like anywhere it has some nice people, but you can find similar situations in lots of place up north and around the entire country, including my city.
I was watching one of those retarded wedding shows with the missus the other night, and one of the women was from Coventry...FMD what an absolute specimen. Her idea of a nice wedding was at a local pub, playing darts and eating fry-up food. Classy lass.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Tonnes of them here. For these type of shows they always look for certain types as well, so always show towns in a bad light.

There was a Big Brother contestant from here who went on with an 'I ♥ Cov' t-shirt, fat bird with a big mouth getting her kit off every 5 mins. Cringe.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Tonnes of them here. For these type of shows they always look for certain types as well, so always show towns in a bad light.

There was a Big Brother contestant from here who went on with an 'I ♥ Cov' t-shirt, fat bird with a big mouth getting her kit off every 5 mins. Cringe.
:lol:

Anglo-Saxon countries :touched: Thank you for our fine culture.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sorry for off topic :D

In other news, Fergie is going to have a hip operation this summer, might see him miss the first few games next season.

And it looks like the PL will be losing one rugby league town and gaining another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)