[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (187 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So that's €10m as of Jan 2013.

Makes me wonder why Inter sold him, considering the last two seasons they have been going out and signing young players to overhaul their team.
They needed money for their January transfers and Coutinho was the only player they got a decent offer for.

Don't think they really wanted to sell him.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Kovacic does look very good and has impressed me more in the last few months than Coutinho ever did as an Inter player, even if I wouldn't have given up on Coutinho if I was Inter.

The different areas where space exists in Serie A compared to the EPL could mean that he never would have learned how to be effective in Italy for a big club, even if he goes on to have a good career in England.

Can't comment on how he's doing at Liverpool as I don't think I've seen him play yet.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Kovacic does look very good and has impressed me more in the last few months than Coutinho ever did as an Inter player, even if I wouldn't have given up on Coutinho if I was Inter.

The different areas where space exists in Serie A compared to the EPL could mean that he never would have learned how to be effective in Italy for a big club, even if he goes on to have a good career in England.

Can't comment on how he's doing at Liverpool as I don't think I've seen him play yet.
He's been very good. Probably one of the best Jan signings in terms of having an immediate impact.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Coutinho was unimpressive for Inter for couple of seasons, they could have loaned him out more or sold him prematurely, they chose the latter. Good that he is good for Pool, but didnt take his chance with Inter.

And as usual EPL continues giving out awards before season ends, Bale wins both player of the year and young player of the year:

I would personally defenitely given player of the year to RVP, but I guess its too hard to pass up Bale having his breakthrough season, and RVP won it last season. But what I dont get is how you can win young player of the year as 24 and half years old, weird. Its almost nearing calcio standards.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Professional Footballers' Association chairman Clarke Carlisle believes his organisation made "a huge mistake" in hiring Reginald D Hunter to perform at Sunday night's awards dinner in London.

Hunter, a black comedian from Georgia in the United States, repeatedly used the word "nigger" during his performance, which was not well received by members of the audience in the ballroom of the Grosvenor House hotel in Mayfair.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/29/clarke-carlisle-reginald-hunter-pfa-awards

:lol2:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Professional Footballers' Association chairman Clarke Carlisle believes his organisation made "a huge mistake" in hiring Reginald D Hunter to perform at Sunday night's awards dinner in London.

Hunter, a black comedian from Georgia in the United States, repeatedly used the word "nigger" during his performance, which was not well received by members of the audience in the ballroom of the Grosvenor House hotel in Mayfair.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/29/clarke-carlisle-reginald-hunter-pfa-awards

:lol2:
:lol:

One look at his wikipedia page and you could see he is not ideal:

Likewise his tour with Steve Hughes, called Trophy Nigga
He is currently touring Ireland with his new show ' a work in progress...& Niggas'
He won the Writers' Guild Award for Comedy in 2006 for his show Pride and Prejudice... and Niggas.
I've seen the guy before, does a fair bit of satire on tv shows.

Mar 9, 2006
the drama because of nigger word is just a :sergio: Negroid race, Negros, Nigras, Niger, even many blacks are calling each other "nigger", so what the problem?! reminds me situation with the bitch word - to call woman 'bitch' is bad, to call woman 'bad bitch' is good lol

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4146548 said:
the drama because of nigger word is just a :sergio: Negroid race, Negros, Nigras, Niger, even many blacks are calling each other "nigger", so what the problem?! reminds me situation with the bitch word - to call woman 'bitch' is bad, to call woman 'bad bitch' is good lol
This is the single dumbest thing youve ever written. Im bamboozled.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I find his bitch comparison peculiar, mainly because I'm pretty sure he had just listened to Lupe Fiasco's song "Bitch Bad" just before posting that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)