[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (181 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Whaaaat, thought you were gone for good! We missed you in the fifa thread.
I'm having trouble accessing the forums from my home's network. Keeps saying something about a dns error or "didnt receive response from server". Posted in the facebook page and rab said he would help me.

Bastard never replied.

I can only access through my phone :(

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fuckin rab, im still waiting for the world lottery win he told me i had won. Send him bank account details and the lot, still waiting for the transaction.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Possibility of Liverpool bringing Carroll back in place of Suarez, or would Luis just end up biting him too mistaking him for a beef burger?
:klin:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4142614 said:

3 stars?!
Is it for the CL?
Probably.

It's something that's unregulated outside Italy, as far as I know.

Celtic put one star on their shirts to signify being the only Scottish club to win the CL, while Rangers (deceased) put five stars on their to mark 50 league league titles.

Aberdeen have two stars on their kits to note that we are the only Scottish club to win two European trophies.

All just petty one-upmanship.

Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Probably.

It's something that's unregulated outside Italy, as far as I know.

Celtic put one star on their shirts to signify being the only Scottish club to win the CL, while Rangers (deceased) put five stars on their to mark 50 league league titles.

Aberdeen have two stars on their kits to note that we are the only Scottish club to win two European trophies.

All just petty one-upmanship.
They need to make one standart finally - 1 star = 10 championships, as for CL since last season most teams are using the badge with number of wins of champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)