[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (169 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bunch of mugs. Problem is the young ones want to keep up the name as well, and the older fellas don't back down.

That dumb fucker at the end thinks he's got away with it. That shit doesn't work now, cameras everywhere, it's not the 80s anymore.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I was always astonished and at the same time pissed when English starts to talk about hooliganism and Italians and patronise to them, while those fucks invented the f-ing "thing".

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
If only Danny Dyer had been in the crowd there shooting season 12 of 'The Real Football Factories', wud av gotten a right old smash up bruv

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wouldn't generalise too much. There is clear hooliganism in England, and from what I've seen it's been making a steady comeback for a few years now, but Millwall are a real stand out as far as it is concerned.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I was always astonished and at the same time pissed when English starts to talk about hooliganism and Italians and patronise to them, while those fucks invented the f-ing "thing".
millwall are notorious for this, whenever they play west ham it makes a gathering of Juve and Torino fans look like a family get together

- - - Updated - - -

If only Danny Dyer had been in the crowd there shooting season 12 of 'The Real Football Factories', wud av gotten a right old smash up bruv
i hate that stupid cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)