[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Yeah, the guy replaced Modric pretty well so far. I read stats about his passing-rate being higher than Modric's last year and he's quite an adventurous passer imo. You don't like him Sal?
Jol did a great job putting him to midfield.
But if we'd play with a winger, I'd prefer Bale, since we don't, Moussa would fit better in our squad.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He is in the Cristiano mould now.A goalscoring winger.I see no future for him at WB whatsoever.
It's pushing it to even classify him as a winger these days.

He's spending the vast majority of his time, from what I've seen, hanging around in central areas.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Absolutely.

Just wish people would get away from the idea of Bale being anything like the player he was a few years ago in terms of the position he occupies on the pitch.

If he went to Real Madrid this summer, for instance, I'd expect him to be signed to take Di Maria's spot cutting in from the right wing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep pretty much, and I expect them to sign him, especially if Mourinho remains for next season, he is NOT a fan of Di Marias selfish and simplistic ways this season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, fairly unlikely, but main reservation is that it's even harder to imagine who they will replace him with. Poor season, but they have had clear good record vs Barca with him in last 6 games.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Absolutely.

Just wish people would get away from the idea of Bale being anything like the player he was a few years ago in terms of the position he occupies on the pitch.

If he went to Real Madrid this summer, for instance, I'd expect him to be signed to take Di Maria's spot cutting in from the right wing.
I still hear Barca and Madrid fans saying that they should sign him to replace alba and Marcelo/Arbeloa... :sergio:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He hasnt been outright left back since he was like 18 to 19 prolly (first two seasons, man was it tough time for him then, besides poor defending, the unfair and hilarious curse). But your average joe dont bother updating themselves because they dont bother watching games much prolly. Even after he raped Maicon 2-3 years ago as a winger he was mainly called a fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)