[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (152 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
BBC Sport's Ben Smith reports that Christopher Samba has passed his medical at QPR and is expected to finalise a £12.5m move from Anzhi Makhachkala any time soon.

It is understood the 28-year-old centre-back has agreed terms on a deal that will see him receive £100,000-a-week, including bonuses and add-ons.
:howler: What a ridiculous deal.QPR have clearly gone nuts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's not up to the coach though. I'm most certain that these deals are money laundring stuff. That's how they do it in football world after all.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Samba's agent is Redknapp's agent. 'I had nothing to do with the transfer, my chairman handled it all', to quote him.

I agree with what you are saying, it's just exchanging hands. Anzhi say one minute the player is there and next he leaves without a goodbye.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
100K a week for Samba? Am I seeing things?

Have to admit I like watching deadline day on sky sports news uk, especially when hayley mcqueen's giant chebs are on display :klin:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Jack Pitt-Brooke ‏@JackPittBrooke
Loic Remy's contract = roughly £18.7m plus £8m fee, Samba's = £23.4m plus £12.5m fee = £62.6m, even before Tal Ben Haim + Yun Suk-Young...

QP-Retards.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Does Reina still deliver those occasional comedy shows, or has he picked himself up?
He's been solid the last bunch of games, definitely rebounded from his poor form to start the season. I think being injured helped. That said he probably will be at the Nou Camp next season.

- - - Updated - - -

I assume all these deals will have relegation clauses. The problem then would be trying to get them off the wage bill.
That's what happened to Portsmouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)