[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Time to get jiggy wit it Mohammed McGregor, jiggy like its 1999 :mark: Walcott resigned for 3.5 more years :weee:

I been semi trolling Gooner friends, texting them this news, most of them way too extatic for words lol, which is just weird.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Southampton sacked Nigel Adkins (despite being 15th in the league and only losing 2 out of the past 12 games) and replaced him with Pochettino

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Time to get jiggy wit it Mohammed McGregor, jiggy like its 1999 :mark: Walcott resigned for 3.5 more years :weee:

I been semi trolling Gooner friends, texting them this news, most of them way too extatic for words lol, which is just weird.
I don't rate him, but he's better than the rest of our forwards. I guess its good news.

Southampton sacked Nigel Adkins (despite being 15th in the league and only losing 2 out of the past 12 games) and replaced him with Pochettino
Really strange decision by Soton. I thought Adkins has been quite decent for them.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't get how the EPL teams have been struggiling so badly when they have loads of money.
They've forgotten how to put together anything resembling a balanced team.

Very odd timing.

Would have been fair enough to sack him in October/Novemeber, but they've done pretty well lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)