[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (185 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Fred

You have a tough time beating a second string Udinese line up with no ambition to qualify. They focus on Serie A because that's what they're good at.
Ya i'm sure that a club like Udinese didn't give it their all in the CL qualifier, after all what good with all those millions from tv money, tickets and uefa prize money benefit them?!

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Ya i'm sure that a club like Udinese didn't give it their all in the CL qualifier, after all what good with all those millions from tv money, tickets and uefa prize money benefit them?!
Well, to be honest, it's not very clever to be proud of eliminating Udinese in the CHL qualifiers be it the easy way or the difficult way. Of all the English teams out there, I like Arsenal but the level of ignorance of EPL fanboys and pundits towards the Italian clubs and league is just not normal.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well, to be honest, it's not very clever to be proud of eliminating Udinese in the CHL qualifiers be it the easy way or the difficult way. Of all the English teams out there, I like Arsenal but the level of ignorance of EPL fanboys and pundits towards the Italian clubs and league is just not normal.
You're relatively new here, so i'm not sure if you know me or not. But those who do, know that i follow the Serie A enough to not be one of those you're referring to.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
napoli's defesnse is too shitty. cazorla would run them ragged but then on the other hand their strikers are even worse than ours.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
napoli's defesnse is too shitty. cazorla would run them ragged but then on the other hand their strikers are even worse than ours.
Dude you don't even need Cazorla to run them ragged when Matri, Estigarribia and Pepe already done it, i wouldn't say Arsenal's strikers are that much worse than ours, bar gervinho who makes any striker in the world look like Falcao

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
true, shit defense. arsenal's isn't a whole lot better but at least they can play as a team when it matters. mid i'd give the advantage to arsenal. attack is def napoli. so yeah, arseanal gets a slight nod for me.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
true, shit defense. arsenal's isn't a whole lot better but at least they can play as a team when it matters. mid i'd give the advantage to arsenal. attack is def napoli. so yeah, arseanal gets a slight nod for me.
i'd say Napoli defend better as a unit than Arsenal do, then again Napoli defend with 3 at the back to compensate the lack of individual quality. At the same time i've never rated koscielny and mertesacker is far too slow for the epl and doesn't compliment well with koscielny as a pairing

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Napoli would anally rape Arsenal, especially at the San Paolo.

This isn't the Arsenal of 8-9 years ago, as Fred says they are utterly medicore and the only area were Arsenal are stronger than Napoli in is maybe their GK and CB's.

Napoli beat superior teams in the CL last season anyway (Man City and 1st leg against Chelsea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 185)