[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Lazio would probably have a fair chance of beating Arsenal, considering how they outplayed Tottenham twice (they drew twice but they wasted tons of chances).
Was a pretty even game in London, with Spurs probably shading it.

Lazio should have won comfortably in Rome, though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lazio would probably have a fair chance of beating Arsenal, considering how they outplayed Tottenham twice (they drew twice but they wasted tons of chances).
Tottenham are always poor in the Europa League.

Remember when Udinese was the third best team in Italy, I don't remember us having much problems in beating them.

As poor as we've become, we are still better than the Fiorentina's, Lazio's and Napoli's.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Napoli would kill Arsenal.
I don't think so, although they probably would give us a hard time.

Its not that I rate this Arsenal side, because I don't, its just that I don't rate Italian teams that highly to be honest.

The likes of Malaga and Atletico i'd be terrified of, and they'd probably beat us, but I just can't see Lazio or Napoli doing the same.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Tottenham are always poor in the Europa League.

Remember when Udinese was the third best team in Italy, I don't remember us having much problems in beating them.

As poor as we've become, we are still better than the Fiorentina's, Lazio's and Napoli's.
:disagree:

Arsenal are crap. Napoli would destroy them. Literally. EPL fanboys finding it extremely difficult to admit that the best league in the world is becoming ridiculous.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
@Fred

You have a tough time beating a second string Udinese line up with no ambition to qualify. They focus on Serie A because that's what they're good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)