[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (148 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Spain are becoming stronger and stronger though, wouldn't be surprised to see them winning the coming world cup too.

They've got youngsters like Mario Suarez, Thiago, Muniain, Obiang and Isco ready to step in in the coming year. A bit thin in defence, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem to them.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's scored a few of those screamers in the Ligue so he definetely has it in him. Kids got loads of potential.

@Alen, @Trequartista
He has lot of potential to be a flop. And he's totally showing it so far. He's proving to be a 5-10m eur player who was paid 40m euro :agree:

Jul 1, 2010
He has lot of potential to be a flop. And he's totally showing it so far. He's proving to be a 5-10m eur player who was paid 40m euro :agree:
Agreed. Anyone can score a nice goal against a scrub team like Stoke. However, Hazard flops every time he plays against a good team, whether its the top 4 in England, the CL, or with Belgium.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Spain are becoming stronger and stronger though, wouldn't be surprised to see them winning the coming world cup too.

They've got youngsters like Mario Suarez, Thiago, Muniain, Obiang and Isco ready to step in in the coming year. A bit thin in defence, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem to them.
those youngsters? they're still gonna play the team they've been always playing bar puyol. it's easy to forget how young some of their players still are considering they've been winning everything since 2008.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think there are any people who didn't want him, in the context you are suggesting.
swag is one.

i don't see a context in which you wouldn't want him anyways.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I never understood all the hype surrounding Wilshere. He is good given his age but there are plenty of central midfielders who are far superior to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)