[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (188 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
CHELSEA MAKE PEP OFFER
We'll get this story every few weeks until Pep Guardiola actually agrees to join a club, but The Daily Express reports that Chelsea have made a whopping great offer to Pep Guardiola.

And we weren't kidding - the paper claims they will offer a 'take it or leave it' £18 million-a-year deal'.

Yowsers.

Rafa Benitez is safe for the moment, but Pep is the one Roman Abramovich wants.

The Express claims: 'He has not given up hope of bringing Guardiola to Stamford Bridge, even if he has to fight a four-way battle with Bayern Munich, Manchester United and Manchester City.

'Abramovich will offer Guardiola £54m over three years - more than double the salary of Sir Alex Ferguson, who is the highest-paid manager in British football at £7.6m a year.'

Yowsers.

http://www.football365.com/transfer-gossip/8389696/Your-Friday-Gossip

What do you expect when you're an interim. Surprised he even took the job.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No, Juventus are like old Liverpool mixed with last-25-years United :)
:D

I just think were similar in terms of our UCL record and how were both the most successful teams in our respective leagues. They also cop a lot of negative stuff about referees (Howard Webb lol), they are hated by most fans yet have the most fans in the country. Also that winning mentality.

Plenty of similarities. But I still hate those cunts.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
:D

I just think were similar in terms of our UCL record and how were both the most successful teams in our respective leagues. They also cop a lot of negative stuff about referees (Howard Webb lol), they are hated by most fans yet have the most fans in the country. Also that winning mentality.

Plenty of similarities. But I still hate those $#@!s.
You're right on all those comments and i share the same feelings as you about United too :D

Although i hate Arsenal more in the PL.I hate the PL as a whole actually.lol..I dont like any English side succeeding in Europe.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I actually like Liverpool. Only English Club that I want to see doing well, hopefully they'll get out of their shitty situation soon........after they sell Suarez to us. :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You're right on all those comments and i share the same feelings as you about United too :D

Although i hate Arsenal more in the PL.I hate the PL as a whole actually.lol..I dont like any English side succeeding in Europe.
You're right there mate, Arsenal are extremely annoying club...something about the arrogance of their fans, how they still think they play such awesome, eye catching football, deluded twats. Also, Wenger is a fucking shitbag.

And in some ways I see Liverpool as England's Milan.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You're right there mate, Arsenal are extremely annoying club...something about the arrogance of their fans, how they still think they play such awesome, eye catching football, deluded $#@!s. Also, Wenger is a $#@!ing $#@!bag.

And in some ways I see Liverpool as England's Milan.

They don't have any fans!! Sing when you're winning. That's not supporting the club and even Fred can tell you that if he even goes to the emirates on a regular basis. I know loads of arse-anal fans and they'll kindly agree. Highbury the library was quiet..... This is a fuqing morgue. Theirs fans are a joke and I've been there at least 7 times and their own fans coat each other off......it's comical. And I always stay there shouting "Juve storia di un grande amore" every fuqing time just for the crack. Jobs worth penny pinching kiddy fiddling, we'll steal your youngsters mugs"!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I actually like Liverpool. Only English Club that I want to see doing well, hopefully they'll get out of their $#@!ty situation soon........after they sell Suarez to us. :p
This dude actually for real!!?

Cardboard cut out fan.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Highbury was a great little ground (I went once) but yeah the atmosphere was quite like a library. I can't imagine how bad it'd be in that soulless bowl at the Emirates :D

Which part of Lunnun' are you from ya mug? :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Highbury was a great little ground (I went once) but yeah the atmosphere was quite like a library. I can't imagine how bad it'd be in that soulless bowl at the Emirates :D

Which part of Lunnun' are you from ya mug? :D
Haha! Grew up in norf landaaan me old fruit, literally 2min from the arse. My god have things changed these days. Highbury had a feel of history and wasn't a bad little ground even tho it was old. Emirates is a joke in terms of atmosphere, especially if they're losing. Never felt so safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing them make Meelan players/fans cry made respect them a lot.
Doesn't take much then. That night was a freaky 6 or so mins for those scummy scousers. Glad Milan lost that final but then again can't stand Liverpool so it was a lose-lose situation. Couldn't have asked for a worse final in terms of wanting a winner. Entertaining as fuq tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Alex ferguson claimed that we made a massive bid in trying to lure RVP and he's so glad that RVP chose to join man utd instead.
I'm sure he is, seeing as RVP has bailed him out literally all season so far. Sweaty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)