[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Which one are you listening to?
Talksport, I have it on all the time, but the so called experts on it are a joke.

I like Micky Quinn a bit, he is funny, but when he starts talking about Liverpool it become's embarrasing. Same as Darren Gough and Roni Irani, when they chat about football, they know nothing.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Talksport, I have it on all the time, but the so called experts on it are a joke.

I like Micky Quinn a bit, he is funny, but when he starts talking about Liverpool it become's embarrasing. Same as Darren Gough and Roni Irani, when they chat about football, they know nothing.
I catch Talksport from time to time. It's pretty funny.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
I like Adrian Durham, he is on from 4pm till 7pm weekdays, He just says things to annoy people, so obvious, but funny.

Micky Quinn, when United fans ring up, not from Manchester he always says "Nice manchester accent lad"....and when Liverpool fans ring up, not from Liverpool he says "Go on lad, good lad, fellow red"!!! LOL!!!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I like Adrian Durham, he is on from 4pm till 7pm weekdays, He just says things to annoy people, so obvious, but funny.

Micky Quinn, when United fans ring up, not from Manchester he always says "Nice manchester accent lad"....and when Liverpool fans ring up, not from Liverpool he says "Go on lad, good lad, fellow red"!!! LOL!!!
That shit cracks me up. But I'm American so I'm pretty used to that sort of thing happening on our sport talk shows.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Dafuq! Did anyone else catch the guy with a Celtic / Liverpool scarf :D ?
You can also get Liverpool / rangers ones.

They do them for anyone they play against.

I can laugh, but im sure they make loads of monay from them.

The funny thing is to me, is the only link with Celtic/Liverpool is YNWA.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You can also get Liverpool / rangers ones.

They do them for anyone they play against.

I can laugh, but im sure they make loads of monay from them.

The funny thing is to me, is the only link with Celtic/Liverpool is YNWA.
ze luck of ze irish comes to mind

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the fact that most of their local fans are inbred.
but that would connect most british clubs to each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)