[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
EPL has really lost the glance it claimed to have. The Manchester clubs are both mediocre, United are dependent of Van Persie, they can't defend and they just outscore the opponent. City is the laughing stock in Europe and just like United they are dependent of the individual brilliance of individuals like Silva or Aguero. Chelsea is searching for a winning combination after Mourinho left.

Juve, although being just back on the right track has a clear identity, it’s about strong build-up play from the back with Bonucci and Pirlo, intelligent runners with Marchisio and Vidal and wingbacks who have clear function.

Fuck EPL, that league is going to fall behind the Bundesliga in a couple of years.
Nothing new then.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
EPL has really lost the glance it claimed to have. The Manchester clubs are both mediocre, United are dependent of Van Persie, they can't defend and they just outscore the opponent. City is the laughing stock in Europe and just like United they are dependent of individual brilliance, mainly Silva or Aguero. Chelsea is searching for a winning combination after Mourinho left.

Juve, although being just back on the right track has an identity, it’s about strong build-up play from the back with Bonucci and Pirlo, intelligent runners with Marchisio and Vidal and wingbacks who have clear function. It's much more of a team effort.

Fuck EPL, that league is going to fall behind the Bundesliga in a couple of years.

Nah, I'll watch Serie C :lol:
I agree with everything you just said, the EPL has become quite mediocre recently, however I think Juve and United are on a similar level to be honest. They have a poor defense, thats true. They more than make up for it with their excellent attack however, while Juve have the opposite problem, they're quite strong and organized at the back(best defense in Europe imo), but your attack is a bit subpar. Your midfield makes up for it by creating lots of chances, and having the likes of Vidal and Marchisio score a lot of goals for midfielders, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

Chicharito, RVP, and Rooney. Whoever says City has a better attack is on drugs.
Van Persie and Rooney are a better pairing than any City can offer. However, City have more depth; not that that matters though, as RVP and Rooney are super fit athletes, who rarely miss games.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That's a retarded bet anyway.
it wouldn't have been so retarded is aston villa knew how to hold a lead for another minute.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with everything you just said, the EPL has become quite mediocre recently, however I think Juve and United are on a similar level to be honest. They have a poor defense, thats true. They more than make up for it with their excellent attack however, while Juve have the opposite problem, they're quite strong and organized at the back(best defense in Europe imo), but your attack is a bit subpar. Your midfield makes up for it by creating lots of chances, and having the likes of Vidal and Marchisio score a lot of goals for midfielders, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

Van Persie and Rooney are a better pairing than any City can offer. However, City have more depth; not that that matters though, as RVP and Rooney are super fit athletes, who rarely miss games.
:seven:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I would like to hear your analysis of why Villa could win this game, before the match started?

And the game - Swansea clearly dominated.
it was an in play bet when it was 1-1 yes villa have suffered heavy defeats recently but it wouldn't be the first time, earlier in the season they hit a similar bad patch then after a couple of games they regrouped and hit some form, swansea are not unbeatable and villa don't have bad attackers, anyways as i said they took the lead and were a minute away from winning till they went retard mode and conceded in injury time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)