[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (190 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i don't think he is anything special
Never said he was.

Seems to be capable of getting something close to the best out of whatever bunch of players he is in charge of, though.

Getting Norwich promoted a couple times was impressive, as was keeping them up relatively comfortably.

He'll have done decently enough if he keeps Villa up this season, because that squad really has very little going for it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Alex Ferguson cracks me up, there was an incident where van persie was on the ground and a swansea defender cleared the ball which hit van persie in the back of the head, in the post match interview SAF said that van persie could have died :lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Alex Ferguson cracks me up, there was an incident where van persie was on the ground and a swansea defender cleared the ball which hit van persie in the back of the head, in the post match interview SAF said that van persie could have died :lol:
Standard Ferguson.

The media will now focus on that - which is exactly what he wants them to do - instead of analysing Man Utd's poor performance or how terrible Rooney was.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What does this have to do with Serie A though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 190)