[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
so pretty much, he got his shit shoved in by shawcross so much he had to resort to being a scumbag. I would kinda like Shawcross at Juve. Not to be a starter but I think we couldn't get much better backups. Him, Caceres, and Marrone in defense. That is some prime shit right there.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
so pretty much, he got his $#@! shoved in by shawcross so much he had to resort to being a scumbag. I would kinda like Shawcross at Juve. Not to be a starter but I think we couldn't get much better backups. Him, Caceres, and Marrone in defense. That is some prime $#@! right there.
Spot on, Stoke in general did a job on Everton, stopped them playing.....even scored for them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
so pretty much, he got his shit shoved in by shawcross so much he had to resort to being a scumbag. I would kinda like Shawcross at Juve. Not to be a starter but I think we couldn't get much better backups. Him, Caceres, and Marrone in defense. That is some prime shit right there.
nah shawcross would struggle tactically in Italy but i think man utd should done more to have kept him, he's better than the likes of evans

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Spot on, Stoke in general did a job on Everton, stopped them playing.....even scored for them.
lol that sucks, i thought stoke won.

nah shawcross would struggle tactically in Italy but i think man utd should done more to have kept him, he's better than the likes of evans
as a backup, he'd be more than good enough. great for man-marking, defending set pieces, and intimidating the opposition. i see him doing great in serie a. pretty sure he'll stay in england though. i can see a bigger club getting him, but not sure if that club will be united.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
lol that sucks, i thought stoke won.

as a backup, he'd be more than good enough. great for man-marking, defending set pieces, and intimidating the opposition. i see him doing great in serie a. pretty sure he'll stay in england though. i can see a bigger club getting him, but not sure if that club will be united.
i disagree, shawcross i still think he would struggle to adapt playing in a high defensive line like Juve's, i think he's good but not that good i rate phill jones more tbh

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Christian Benteke! Remember the name, maybe not the technique of Balotelli, but all his other qualities are equal. I saw him play at KRC Genk. Great technique, header, .. Everything a modern striker needs. 2 goals and a wonderful assist today vs Liverpool. Watch him go to Arsenal/Liverpool/Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)