[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (156 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He will fail if the club doesn't give him the funds he needs(which is entirely plausible, actually its very probable). So you might get your wish. If i were him i'd follow Txiki to City.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He will fail if the club doesn't give him the funds he needs(which is entirely plausible, actually its very probable). So you might get your wish. If i were him i'd follow Txiki to City.
Why do you rate him so high? I think he was at the right time in the right place, nothing special about him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Keeping my thingers crossed :xfinger:
Thingers? You have fingers that think? :shocked: Damn! :D

- - - Updated - - -

He can't be worse then Wenger tbh.
:disagree: Wenger has accomplished a lot with Arsenal. You can't fault him alone for Arsenal's shortcomings. It's quite unreasonable to expect him to challenge when even the likes of Liverpool and Tottenham have been spending more than Arsenal over the past 2-3 seasons.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Thingers? You have fingers that think? :shocked: Damn! :D

- - - Updated - - -

:disagree: Wenger has accomplished a lot with Arsenal. You can't fault him alone for Arsenal's shortcomings. It's quite unreasonable to expect him to challenge when even the likes of Liverpool and Tottenham have been spending more than Arsenal over the past 2-3 seasons.
He did yeah about 8 seasons ago. I do fault him for Arsenal's shortcomings, it's his vision, his desire to always get young players and buying the wrong players like chamakh and Arshavin, let alone Bendtner.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Chelsea won with Monterrey 3-1 in club world cup today. Someone watched this?
I saw like last 20minutes of first half, and some young guy from Monterrey looked decent, Jesus Corona, only 19yo, offensive player.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Apparently Pep Guardiola is interested in coaching Arsenal. I'd respectfully ask Wenger to leave if that were the case to be honest, i'm sure Pep would be a hit, so long as he's given enough freedom and the funds that he needs.
Why would he be given funds when Wenger isn't? That's obviously not what Kroenke is about.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Chelsea won with Monterrey 3-1 in club world cup today. Someone watched this?
I saw like last 20minutes of first half, and some young guy from Monterrey looked decent, Jesus Corona, only 19yo, offensive player.
I did, obviously.

He was the best of a bad bunch, good dribbling and decent technique but really bad crossing and decision making.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Pep to Arsenal would be like, hand in glove me thinks.

I loved his comment about Englands saviour, as in Barca have 8 Wiltshires in his B-team...lol!!!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They'll definitely buy someone but the question is how good? They'd need Falcao to fill the void left by RVP and we all know that's not gonna happen. I don't think whoever they buy will be better than Arteta or Cazorla.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe a Podolski type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)