[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You and Osman were all over him when Arsenal bought him and said he was such a great bargain and shit.
He is an good dribbler and counter attacking wing forward, but his inconsistency and lack of end product was evident in Lille too, just more glaring in higher level like EPL.

And yeah the 8-10m he cost was a good deal considering he was bought to the league that regularly pay 15m pounds for random no name players.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Definitely not the new scholes. The new Carrick, the New Arteta.. at best form a new fabregas (highly unlikely) but definitely not a scholes level player. He is British and the media loves him.

Pato is an overrated schmuk too its not just the injuries they have in common.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Apparently Pep Guardiola is interested in coaching Arsenal. I'd respectfully ask Wenger to leave if that were the case to be honest, i'm sure Pep would be a hit, so long as he's given enough freedom and the funds that he needs.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Apparently Pep Guardiola is interested in coaching Arsenal. I'd respectfully ask Wenger to leave if that were the case to be honest, i'm sure Pep would be a hit, so long as he's given enough freedom and the funds that he needs.
Damn Fred, that would be awesome if he came to Arsenal :D Obviously my reasons differ then yours but that would be epic combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)