[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (186 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wonder who will last longer, Wenger or Benitez? The obviously money is on Wenger, as he is seems to be virtually a director there. But the Arsenal financial model is based on CL qualification every year, and not making it may cause problems.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wonder who will last longer, Wenger or Benitez? The obviously money is on Wenger, as he is seems to be virtually a director there. But the Arsenal financial model is based on CL qualification every year, and not making it may cause problems.
Oh definitely Wenger. They might let one season without CL football slide, but then if they struggle to make CL places again I can see them giving him the flick. If I was an Arsenal fan, I'd have wanted him sacked at least 3 or 4 years ago.

I reckon he has lost the plot long ago, his methods of choosing certain types of players (french, extremely young, mentally fragile, defensively suspect) coupled with his refusal to spend on quality in certain areas (cough CM and CB cough) are just too glaring now. Not winning anything for nearly 8 years for a team of Arsenals stature -is just not on IMO.

Benitez will be sacked before the season ends IMO. He has been shite ever since Liverpool came second in the 08/09 season. Terrible manager and a miserable fat cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)