[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
But anyway,Di Matteo was wrong all the way yesterday,from his weird starting line up,no striker,than he's subs,by taking Mikel out he completely lost the midfield battle...
I blame him for their loss the most,and he did right to take the responsibility.

But i do agree he shouldn't be fired.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
But anyway,Di Matteo was wrong all the way yesterday,from his weird starting line up,no striker,than he's subs,by taking Mikel out he completely lost the midfield battle...
I blame him for their loss the most,and he did right to take the responsibility.

But i do agree he shouldn't be fired.
They would have been playing without a striker even if Torres was on the pitch. They had comprehensively lost the midfield battle long before Mikel was taken off.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Benitez as most likely replacement, as if that will be an improvement.
Rafa might do pretty well with that team.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Leeds.

- - - Updated - - -

They would have been playing without a striker even if Torres was on the pitch. They had comprehensively lost the midfield battle long before Mikel was taken off.
Getting rid of Miereles fucked them over. Now they have no one who can control a midfield.

Vintorez

Sep 30, 2012
Redknapp to Chelsea. I'd LOVE that.
Let Benitez lead 'em. He'll bury it so that they'll lose to Nordsjaelland and we wouldn't need to worry about the result in Ukraine))

- - - Updated - - -

This is what happens when Italian is taught by russians in school!
Pfff... if you come here to see how English is taught in EVERY school in Russia, I guarantee you'll remember it for a very long time.
As for me, I studied it individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)