[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Now it's time for Swansea - Chelsea!
Come on, Laudrup! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Michu is so damn good. Can't believe how cheap they got him. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Great game so far! Swansea is outplaying Chelsea. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea is so fucking lucky...

- - - Updated - - -

I hate this "updated" crap...

- - - Updated - - -

I'll update all day long

- - - Updated - - -

All night long.

- - - Updated - - -

And the day after...

- - - Updated - - -

At least until one of you write in the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

But that will never happen.

- - - Updated - - -

So I'll just write on...

- - - Updated - - -

This is one long post.

- - - Updated - - -

That gets updated all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

But you won't even read this so why do you care?

- - - Updated - - -

zzz

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, that's one heavy rain.

- - - Updated - - -

It's like the apocalypse.

- - - Updated - - -

Hails from the sky ftw.

- - - Updated - - -

Wales ain't a lovely place to be.

- - - Updated - - -

GOOOOOOOL! PABLO HERNANDEZ!

- - - Updated - - -

Whooooo wants to post forever?!

- - - Updated - - -

Swansea - Chelsea 1-1 FT

Swansea was definitely the best team! They deserved at least the point. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Trolololololo
tldr

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Watched Chelsea. What the fuck is so special about Hazard? It's the 4th Chelsea match I watched this season and he was pretty bad on all 4 matches.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
You should have lost vs Pool, not drawn, let alone win. Perfectly legit goal denied at the end.
You are right about the goal. But in the argument of balance, what about the 90 mins of play previous ?? the 17 shots on goal ?? The game should have been won earlier by us. You dictate the game in that way, you should be looking at winning.

We dictated the game from 20 mins mark.

If Liverpool would have got that goal, we would have been robbed. Like we were last season.

Wigan away, couls have had another penalty, and their 2nd goal was offside.

Newcastle, we had a perfectly good goal chalked off.

Today, 15 shots on goal, threw the game away.

To me, thats 6 more points we should have, and I'm blaming ourselves, and not so much ref's and liners.

- - - Updated - - -

Typical mid-table club.
99% of teams would take opur current "mid-table" position!

:smoke:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Watched Chelsea. What the fuck is so special about Hazard? It's the 4th Chelsea match I watched this season and he was pretty bad on all 4 matches.
I'm not crazy about him. He's got skills but nowhere near top player material. Mata is the one I really really like.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Kos and Mertesacker are your best defenders for sure.
Not really, Kos is even more prone to fuck ups than Vermaelen. Don't forget he single handedly cost us the Chelsea game, and that he scores own goals for fun.

for the way Wenger wants to play, he needs defenders who are comfortable on the ball like Vermaelen and Kos, I wouldn't mind us keeping both, but we need to have more dynamism in midfield. You're bound to be destroyed by good teams, when you hold such a high line and your midfield doesn't pressure the ball enough. IMO we should have a dynamic box to box midfielder alongside Arteta, with Jack playing higher up the pitch in Santi's position, the latter can be moved to the right or left.

Its that hard for you to admit you're wrong? :D

Did you watch the game against United in the league? He wasn't so good yesterday though, i agree with that.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Hazard is great, Mata however is real star of our show this season. The guy just exploded as soon as we put talented players besides him. He was already our best player last season, don't get me wrong, but this season he's just insane.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hazard is great, Mata however is real star of our show this season. The guy just exploded as soon as we put talented players besides him. He was already our best player last season, don't get me wrong, but this season he's just insane.
I agree, he'e been the creative force, and the best player on the team. He has a good understanding with Hazard, the way those two play these intricate little one twos in tight spaces, really has made Chelsea one of the more watchable teams in the EPL this season. I thought Hazard struggled a bit without Mata yesterday.

Both will be contenders for player of the season if they keep this kind of form up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)