[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Fucking Chelsea :lol:

Clattenburg allegedly called Mata - A Spanish Twat :lol2:

Good on him I say.
Truth is a defence. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thought the Chelsea-Man Utd game showed up the weaknesses of both teams.

Chelsea get left exposed because they are carrying a bunch of players who don't track back, so defenders are often left to deal with two-on-one situations on the flanks.

Man Utd have a soft centre, so can't handle being put under pressure.

And when Scholes isn't playing they have no-one who can keep the ball and control the game in order to prevent the team being put under pressure.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
he simply does not give a shit about the criticism he recieves, dont think it was intentional in the way you put it

suarez is simplay a badass

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
It was funny, me and my son did laugh.

Would normally fume, but we was so obviously going to come back in the game, no point fuming.

Moyes acting with class about it as usual.

Banter !

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
he simply does not give a shit about the criticism he recieves, dont think it was intentional in the way you put it

suarez is simplay a badass
It obviously got to him, or he wouldn't have reacted.

Moyes did it in response to Rodgers, who seems to think putting pressure on the referee before every single game is the way forward.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
i hear one of ye lads have a broken something?
Mirallas may have broke a bone in his foot. He was ripping the RS a new hole, till Tom Daley crippled him.

- - - Updated - - -

Moyes did it in response to Rodgers, who seems to think putting pressure on the referee before every single game is the way forward.
They did it all game.

Gerrard gets away with so much because he is English.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010

not necessarily, its just a case of suarez knowning moyes was being a dick and also that's he can be cocky and disrespectful simply because he's a better man

Suarez :heart: just the guy we need here!
right :D

Mirallas may have broke a bone in his foot. He was ripping the RS a new hole, till Tom Daley crippled him.

- - - Updated - - -

They did it all game.

Gerrard gets away with so much because he is English.
gerrard gets away with what?

:agree: Suarez is just the sort of dead eye sniper we need.
maybe marotta can convince him he's the lost son(give him the eye ref) and all since he cant/wont pay for him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)