[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Don't kid yourself, City won't beat Pool at Anfield.
I beg to differ. This is a different City. A City that knows they're champions. It's still the beginning of the season. Those guys are gonna be motivated.

I put my money on City, bet me avatars if you think I'm that wrong.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Well beating Liverpool at anfield isn't impossible Fred.
Still i hope City ends up anywhere but near the prices.

I'm gonna pay close attention to Assaidi and Vernon Anita at Newcastle.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I beg to differ. This is a different City. A City that knows they're champions. It's still the beginning of the season. Those guys are gonna be motivated.

I put my money on City, bet me avatars if you think I'm that wrong.
Well beating Liverpool at anfield isn't impossible Fred.
Still i hope City ends up anywhere but near the prices.

I'm gonna pay close attention to Assaidi and Vernon Anita at Newcastle.
Pool aren't impossible to beat by any means at Anfield, but they always raise their game against the big teams.

and ALC, you're on. We bet avatars for a month on this game, if it ends in a draw or a Pool victory then i choose your avatar, if it ends in City winning you choose mine for a month.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He'll play alongside Arteta in a 2 man CM pairing, with Santi Cazorla playing ahead of them as an attacking midfielder. We play a 4-2-3-1. He will share defensive responsibilities with Arteta. He's a deep lying playmaker, so he'd probably prefer playing alongside a destroyer, but he'll have to settle with sharing defensive responsibilities with Arteta.

It might be a little too soft when we play against teams that will actually attack us, but most who watch the EPL will tell you that 80% of the teams park the bus, sit back and hope for a goal from a set piece.

It was why Gilberto was absolutely useless for us in 80% of the games in the league, but he was amazing in the CL.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pool aren't impossible to beat by any means at Anfield, but they always raise their game against the big teams.

and ALC, you're on. We bet avatars for a month on this game, if it ends in a draw or a Pool victory then i choose your avatar, if it ends in City winning you choose mine for a month.
Deal. And my name now is Huitzilopochtli, or you can call me by my old one, Madvillain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)