[ENG] Premiership 2011/2012 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
There's no team in England that is amazing anymore. United have gone off the boil, Chelsea are just plain shit. Arsenal are too inconsistent. Tottenham could trouble us and City but otherthan that, most teams lack the quality these days.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
There's no team in England that is amazing anymore. United have gone off the boil, Chelsea are just plain shit. Arsenal are too inconsistent. Tottenham could trouble us and City but otherthan that, most teams lack the quality these days.
If United had a healthy squad they would give Juve a lot of trouble. But yeah, all English teams have been pretty inconsistent this season.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Manchester City can't beat Manchester City?
Fuck off :D

If United had a healthy squad they would give Juve a lot of trouble. But yeah, all English teams have been pretty inconsistent this season.
Perhaps, I still think they lack something in defence and midfield.

Well we're untested in Europe and halfway through the season.
True, but on what I've seen so far, If we get Champions League football I'd take any English side in the group stage. Unlike two-three years ago when they were dangerous.

May 22, 2007
True, but on what I've seen so far, If we get Champions League football I'd take any English side in the group stage. Unlike two-three years ago when they were dangerous.
Man United lack a good midfield but have players like Vidic, Rooney and Nani who have the experience. Spurs and City are good sides.

Any Champions League group Juventus might qualify for is going to be tough for the next 3 seasons anyway, should we qualify. This and last year are going to fuck up our coefficient.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It should be interesting to see how much Chelsea re-load this summer. If they can cut the dead wood and replace their aging midfield, they might be a force.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
nothing beats waking up early to watch Liverpool beat Manu! Crappy game for the most part, we were obviously tired from midweek, and United played pretty well without ever really creating much. Fuck Fergie

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
nothing beats waking up early to watch Liverpool beat Manu! Crappy game for the most part, we were obviously tired from midweek, and United played pretty well without ever really creating much. Fuck Fergie
Henry, I heard that Carra played in the midfield. Can you confirm?:D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
He most certainly did :D can't say he did a particularly good job, I think agger might have been better at that job, but I understand the reasoning: don't break up the Agger-Skrtl partnership, etc. Frankly we didn't play well, and while playing Gerrard in a deeper position is understandable, I think it would be worth trying Henderson deeper, and playing Gerrard in the hole, since he's obviously much more of an offensive threat than Henderson. At the same time, Henderson's running and energy could do a passable job as a holding player if needed...

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Kelly is 21, great player! The club currently has a ridiculous amount of talented RBs, although I believe Kelly is naturally a CB.

And no I don't think Suarez is fucked, unless celebrating a goal is punishable? Then again, knowing the FA and Fergie, it is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)