[ENG] Premiership 2011/2012 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Redknapp is an idiot.

How on earth could Spurs possibly compete with Man City when they only had Modric and Kranjcar in midfield?

Arsenal are just a joke.

Sep 1, 2002
Redknapp is an idiot.

How on earth could Spurs possibly compete with Man City when they only had Modric and Kranjcar in midfield?

Arsenal are just a joke.
Don't think 'arry had too many options in that area. If Bale had converted- as he should have- early on then the game could have gotten interesting.

Arsenal will still finish 4th.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't think 'arry had too many options in that area. If Bale had converted- as he should have- early on then the game could have gotten interesting.
They had Huddlestone and Livermore on the bench, who are both more combative.

If they weren't really fit, they could have played Bassong or Corluka at CB and moved Kaboul into midfield.

Arsenal will still finish 4th.
Depends on what they do in the next few days.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The EPL is turning to be a carbon copy of La Liga, a two horse race already from day 1.

Hopefully Serie A won't be solely between Milan and Inter as well.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The EPL is turning to be a carbon copy of La Liga, a two horse race already from day 1.

Hopefully Serie A won't be solely between Milan and Inter as well.
Even if Serie A is a two horse race, at least those teams will have to work in pretty much every game.

Sep 1, 2002
They had Huddlestone and Livermore on the bench, who are both more combative.

If they weren't really fit, they could have played Bassong or Corluka at CB and moved Kaboul into midfield.

A very fair point. I expect Chelsea to be in tge mix for the championship too.

By the way, is there a more disgusting shirt around than the Arsenal away?

Depends on what they do in the next few days.
Hhp

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I know but that is tolerable compared to how it is in Spain and soon England. I hope Serie A doesn't get the same disease.
I hope for the same but with the overall quality of the teams going up too 'cause the way it's going now, within a couple of years, only the first 2 teams will play CL and they will have big issues passing the groups even.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wenger's philosophy is perfectly fine apart from the whole not improving the squad thing. He actually does it right with regards to the youth, so we could learn a lot from him. We're retards in that regard. Clear, fucking, retards.
That's what I mean, it's quite a big problem really...You won't find many better at developing players but constantly developing players and selling once they become established has to stop. This is the flawed philosophy of not just Wenger but the whole club. One and the same maybe, if you believe insiders. The only way he can get it to stop is to buck the trend in one 3-4 year period and have a bit of flexibility in the wage structure. Arsenal are a wealthy club who don't have to sell for any financial reasons.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Gay Neville: "Man Utd weren't at their best". LOL, rat faced cunt.

I read somewhere that this is the first time Arsenal have conceded 8 goals since 1896.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That's what I mean, it's quite a big problem really...You won't find many better at developing players but constantly developing players and selling once they become established has to stop. This is the flawed philosophy of not just Wenger but the whole club. One and the same maybe, if you believe insiders. The only way he can get it to stop is to buck the trend in one 3-4 year period and have a bit of flexibility in the wage structure. Arsenal are a wealthy club who don't have to sell for any financial reasons.
:tup:

Gay Neville: "Man Utd weren't at their best". LOL, rat faced cunt.

I read somewhere that this is the first time Arsenal have conceded 8 goals since 1896.
Thats true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)