[ENG] Premiership 2011/2012 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
They aren't making a huge deal out of it, mostly been ignored, probably because Mata didn't dive :rolleyes:

That idiot deserves to be suspensed, he and Kompany were fuming, Kompany specially when mata nutmegged him.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I didn't catch the match as Juve was on at the same time. My brother was watching and told me that Kompany was moaning throughout the match. Glichy misses Arsenal? :D

He also said Mancini was a big pussy.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Darren Feltcher has the cancer?
Hopefully not.

I didn't catch the match as Juve was on at the same time. My brother was watching and told me that Kompany was moaning throughout the match. Glichy misses Arsenal? :D

He also said Mancini was a big pussy.
http://watchhighlightsonline.blogspot.com/2011/12/video-juan-mata-skills-vs-man-city-mata.html

Mancini took out Aguero when Clichy was sent out with the game at 1-1 and played 9 man behind the ball for most of the rest of the match, he was just asking to lose.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I figured you would watch the Juve game?

Anyways, hope RVP fucks city too. :D
I watched both games, kept changing between channels.

I don't think we stand much of a chance with them. We have all 4 fullbacks missing, which means we have to shift Vermaelen to leftback, which would make the center of our defense quite weak.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, but there were a couple of instances of Vermaelen defending the back post well that may well have been goals for Everton had Santos been playing.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True that, but like i said, the center of our defense will become more vulnerable. I just can't see Mertesacker and Koscielny being able to hold off the likes of Aguero, Balotelli and Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)