[ENG] Premiership 2009/2010 (9 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred:-

Arsenal will have money to spend, no offical numbers but a guy who is high up in Arsenal has released there is sufficent money to spend this summer.

We need to spend money on 3 quality players for the first team at the very least. I hope we get ourselves a proper midfielder and a goalkeeper, wouldn't say no to a centerback either.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think you'll have around 30 million to play with.
Wenger will have to work his magic in the transfer market then, because no way in hell would 30M get us the players we need.

Man i dream of us spending 40-50M and bringing in Yaya Toure, Sebastian Frey, Hazard and a good centerback. That would get us back to challenging for titles. :claire:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Wenger will have to work his magic in the transfer market then, because no way in hell would 30M get us the players we need.

Man i dream of us spending 40-50M and bringing in Yaya Toure, Sebastian Frey, Hazard and a good centerback. That would get us back to challenging for titles. :claire:
Toure would cost like 15 million. Frey around 12 Million. Hazard I'm not sure. Bonucci or Kjaer could be got for around 12 million.

I think 30 million pound is straight cash, you may sell some players like Fabregas perhaps to create more funds. Just remember your still financing your debt off and you want to be a self financing club.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Toure would cost like 15 million. Frey around 12 Million. Hazard I'm not sure. Bonucci or Kjaer could be got for around 12 million.

(1) I think 30 million pound is straight cash, you may sell some players like Fabregas perhaps to create more funds.

(2) Just remember your still financing your debt off and you want to be a self financing club

(1) That would be a terrible move, i'd rather keep the team as it is than sell Fabregas and bring in 3 other players. Unless one of the three players was Xavi, Iniesta or Essien then thats a different case :p

(2) True. The stadium has its long term benefits no doubt. But we the current fans are being forced to pay its short term cost :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)