[ENG] Premiership 2009/2010 (8 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Fucking shit. Seems Kranjcar has been fucked up good. They say he'll need serious surgery and some prognosis say he will miss the whole pre-season due to it, so that basically rules out half the following season because of fitness. And all this after the season of his career. That guy just can't catch a fucking break. Fuck.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Two good games tomorrow for the north London sides, manure hosts Spurs in the early match while the Gunners hosts man shitty.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I am dreading the prospect of Tevez running at Campbell and Silvestre. I am dreading the possibility of seeing Fabianski in goal :scared:

Almost certain we won't win tomorrow.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Carlo axe-a-lotti:

So carlo said in a press conference that he will promote 5 kids from the Academy in the 1st squad, and he will do only 2 transfers in the summer, giving up deco, hilario, belletti and paulo ferreira. Ballack and Joe Cole will have to renegociate their contracts or find another team.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Carlo axe-a-lotti:

So carlo said in a press conference that he will promote 5 kids from the Academy in the 1st squad, and he will do only 2 transfers in the summer, giving up deco, hilario, belletti and paulo ferreira. Ballack and Joe Cole will have to renegociate their contracts or find another team.
Abramovich was hit hard in the last financial crisis. Plus there are many Lawsuit against him from his old partners (back in Russia). So he'll be cautious with his money in the near future. The years of Chelsea spending like crazy is pretty much gone IMO....

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Carlo axe-a-lotti:

I wouldn't take any one of them, maybe joe Cole on a drastic wage cut.

Forza Man Utd, poo on Spurs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)