First Half Highlights : Manchester City 0-0 Manchester United
Click Here for Video

Second Half Highlights : Manchester City 0-1 Manchester United
Click Here for Video

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Spurs players are playing to their maximum because they have a good coach and a settled side and system.

Juve players are horribly underperforming this season for a variety of reasons.

I would say only Modric, and Corluka would improve Juve's 4-3-1-2.

You can't compare the wingers, because Juve (rightly or wrongly) don't play with wingers, so haven't invested in that area.

So basically, Fred is right.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Spurs players are playing to their maximum because they have a good coach and a settled side and system.

Juve players are horribly underperforming this season for a variety of reasons.

I would say only Modric, and Corluka would improve Juve's 4-3-1-2.

You can't compare the wingers, because Juve (rightly or wrongly) don't play with wingers, so haven't invested in that area.

So basically, Fred is right.

Exactly. Too much sense :tup:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

oh and btw Vlatko, i don't know if you watched the game today, but your boy Modric was Tottenhams best player today, a real maestro performance, he rarely if ever gave the ball away, his passing was neat and he worked extremely hard in midfield. I think he is slowly proving to Redknapp that he can play in the center.
Nah, didn't catch it. Been at the construction fair for work whole day, but I was constantly on the phone with my mate telling me the score for the City game. I was thrilled they played against the "untill we score side". :p
Will he bit fit in time for the World Cup?
That is as low as one can go. :andy2:
No they wouldn't actually.

Modric would make the Juve team, so would Corluka, perhaps even Ledley King. But thats about it.
Definetly Defoe and Lennon as well. If Olic has achieved a whole new level in the past year, than so has Kranjcar and I would say he is currently the most underrated Croatian player and would in fact walk in this Juve team easily.

Lennon-Marchisio-Modric-Kranjcar

Defoe-Delpie​

:p

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Nah, didn't catch it. Been at the construction fair for work whole day, but I was constantly on the phone with my mate telling me the score for the City game. I was thrilled they played against the "untill we score side". :p

That is as low as one can go. :andy2:

Definetly Defoe and Lennon as well. If Olic has achieved a whole new level in the past year, than so has Kranjcar and I would say he is currently the most underrated Croatian player and would in fact walk in this Juve team easily.

Lennon-Marchisio-Modric-Kranjcar

Defoe-Delpie​

:p
How do Croatia line up their midfield?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

How do Croatia line up their midfield?
It was Srna-N.Kovac-Modric-Kranjcar

But now without Kovac it's a lot more difficult, we don't have a good replacement for him, currently it's Ognjen Vukojevic, who plays in Dinamo Kyev. That Juric who plays at Genoa was tried too.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ah, no Rakitic then?
Not really, no. He used to play when Kranjcar or Modric couldn't. Though this season under Magath, he's playing extremely well at Schalke as a deep lying playmaker. So in theory he's mentioned as a possible Kovac's replacement, though that's difficult since Kovac was a pure dm. I don't know how he's playing at Schalke now, but I don't know how that would work..on paper it leaves us too exposed, even though pretty much all of those midfielders are hard workers.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Extremely well as a deep lying playmaker?

How much would he cost for Juve?
Was the first a question or a statement? :p

I don't know, man. I don't watch Bundesliga, all I know is from what I read on the paper here and he's getting lavishing praises all the time. We need Osman's input here, I know he always liked him.

Say, 10-15 million?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)